Telepathic Proof

Arnold Ungab

Question: How are you able to claim all these precise details about your ability and also claim that no-one is willing to take part in tests? Who told you details about your claimed ability? I would expect someone just trying to troll the forum to be more creative. Maybe someone trolled you into believing you have psychic powers? Did you pay someone for some kind of "test"? 

7 hours ago, Arnold Ungab said:

I live in the Davao City Philippines

To some places its realy hard to get a experimental subjects 

According to wikipedia the metro population is > 2,500,000. If you try my suggested method for some period of time, and get zero responses, that would be a hint that you completely lack any kind of telepathic ability?

On 11/22/2019 at 8:38 PM, Strange said:

Why? Have you tried to recruit some?

You are not reading the thread. 

1. The OP claims to be able to send messages

2. The range is limited to 10 m

How do you expect people here to help, then?

And if you want help from people here, are you able to travel to Europe or USA?

i'am able to travel to Europe and USA if financial is not a problem so i have some thoughts of mine that maybe a representative of an organization will go here in davao philippines and verify my claims, besides it is hard to pass anything in the embassy to travel esp. in USA and Europe, if i'am invited and financial no worries then i'm all SET.

On 11/22/2019 at 11:46 PM, Ghideon said:

Question: How are you able to claim all these precise details about your ability and also claim that no-one is willing to take part in tests? Who told you details about your claimed ability? I would expect someone just trying to troll the forum to be more creative. Maybe someone trolled you into believing you have psychic powers? Did you pay someone for some kind of "test"? 

According to wikipedia the metro population is > 2,500,000. If you try my suggested method for some period of time, and get zero responses, that would be a hint that you completely lack any kind of telepathic ability?

it's not quantity but quality

On 11/22/2019 at 11:46 PM, Ghideon said:

@Ghideon  i had my own but there will no more willing participants, no one is trolling me, i did not pay someone for those test, infact when i try to do those tests i can control or manifest some of their physiology. that is the reason i want a controlled laboratory so bad and group of scientist because they are not just very educated also patience and experience

Nobody is going to take your word on this, so you need some kind of trustworthy results to show people BEFORE you start asking for resources for better experiments. One of the reasons why is because of evolution. If people had psychic powers, they would spread and intensify fairly quickly, being selected for as advantageous traits every generation. If these powers were real, we'd see more and more undeniable evidence they exist. We don't see ANY, none at all. So heavy skepticism, yes.

If what you say is real, I don't know why you don't do what Ghideon suggested and just go to a coffee shop, pick a person to focus on (without staring, obviously), and put it in their minds that they need to come over and introduce themselves to you. You could describe yourself exactly. No need to pre-arrange anything, very little cost, and a simple way to test whether it works or not.

History has taught me that you'll have some shruggy reason why you can't do this. 

1 hour ago, Arnold Ungab said:

i'am able to travel to Europe and USA if financial is not a problem so i have some thoughts of mine that maybe a representative of an organization will go here in davao philippines and verify my claims, besides it is hard to pass anything in the embassy to travel esp. in USA and Europe, if i'am invited and financial no worries then i'm all SET.

I think I'm finally beginning to pick up the message that is being sent.

20 hours ago, Ghideon said:

Ok. Then why not post som quality answers instead of repeating yourself?

Exactly how have you tested and been able to study your claimed abilities so far? 

@Ghideon   my answers we're quality just my english in not

20 hours ago, zapatos said:

Figure it out with your telepathic ability.

@zapatos  like i said the previous posts i have limitations on range im not proffesor x in xmen which is impossible if you want to know my ability then you have to come in the philippines Davao city ill pm you my skype ID so we can talk personally on where i live, besides talk is cheap anyway time its to do action.

20 hours ago, iNow said:

Arnold - Most people here are kind and wish you well, but also none of us (not one) think you’re telepathic.

Maybe confused, maybe deluded, maybe just trolling, but not telepathic. 

@iNow   im sorry if you are confused but im absolutely sure i have a telepathic ability that frustrates alot because when the skeptics are looking fot it they dismiss right away it seems they are looking for money in television but not the truth... well here i am just looking for them so please in the kindness of your heart help find and contact them so "this" will bring to the light. thank you

2 minutes ago, Arnold Ungab said:

im absolutely sure i have a telepathic ability that frustrates alot because when the skeptics are looking fot it they dismiss right away it seems they are looking for money in television but not the truth

Nope. That’s not it. 

35 minutes ago, Arnold Ungab said:

... if you want to know my ability then you have to come in the philippines Davao city ill pm you my skype ID so we can talk personally on where i live, besides talk is cheap anyway time its to do action.

I'll be there shortly. Wait up for me.

20 hours ago, iNow said:

Nope. That’s not it. 

@iNow  so what are they looking for exect for money then? iam very hopeful they will find me. i try so hard to find then in no avail even the media here don't want it but they want some fake telepath or whatever .. the reason is obvious they want money not the truth... so most of forums they will dismiss it as they will find out my name right away it pisses me off... they want the truth ill bring it to them.

19 hours ago, Arnold Ungab said:

@iNow  so what are they looking for exect for money then? iam very hopeful they will find me. i try so hard to find then in no avail even the media here don't want it but they want some fake telepath or whatever .. the reason is obvious they want money not the truth... so most of forums they will dismiss it as they will find out my name right away it pisses me off... they want the truth ill bring it to them.

@iNow  also i contacted some website thatconducts telepathic experiments so far most of them turned down like a said when they found out my name what is with that. I still hopeful about it that Dr. Rupert Sheldrake and others will take as a test subject in the experiment, please help me contact more Telepathic skeptics, media and other alternative that is willfully conduct experiments on my telepathic ability. hope you to kind sir.

The explanation which makes the most sense here is that you’re confused, not telepathic.

Other than honestly sharing this simple truth with you, I’m unable to assist you further.

All the best in life, my friend. 

20 hours ago, iNow said:

The explanation which makes the most sense here is that you’re confused, not telepathic.

Other than honestly sharing this simple truth with you, I’m unable to assist you further.

All the best in life, my friend. 

I'am not confused, mentally ill or insane just telling you the whole truth i know i'ts hard to swallow the truth but if you are willing to test me out in person then i will convince you more than a hundred percent. please meet me in person i will not disappoint you neither the skeptics... that's all i can say, you can also file me a fraud or put me in prison if i fail for me this is a Serious matter. its kinna funny when i see a claimed telepathic person and gets all the scientific community to test then out but im just right here, where are they when truth is needed then.  

9 minutes ago, Arnold Ungab said:

if you are willing to test me out in person then i will convince you more than a hundred percent. please meet me in person i will not disappoint you neither the skeptics

Sure. Happy to. When can you send the money for my airfare, food, lodging, and related expenses?

20 hours ago, iNow said:

Sure. Happy to. When can you send the money for my airfare, food, lodging, and related expenses?

i dont have the money to support you. That is the reason im looking for an organization because i dont have the finances to make it  plus they want the truth its a good trade for both parties.

17 minutes ago, Arnold Ungab said:

i dont have the money to support you. That is the reason im looking for an organization because i dont have the finances to make it  plus they want the truth its a good trade for both parties.

Your quest has taken you to the wrong place. You'll not meet your objectives here. 

8 hours ago, Arnold Ungab said:

Well, you will have to find the money. No one else is going to pay to prove that you don’t have thus ability 

my answers we're quality just my english in not

You say that but you still haven’t answered the question that was asked: what makes you think you have this ability?

my answers we're quality just my english in not

Language skill is not an issue so far. The issue that you do not post any detailed answers or provide any analysis. The actions look more what I would expect from a fraud. 

Again: Exactly how have you tested and been able to study your claimed abilities so far? How did you get the detailed feedback you have claimed? Provide details

There are hundreds of ways to stir up some interest without mentioning telepathy and/or staying anonymous until enough interest have been raised. Send fitting messages in various contexts and it would be literarily impossible to avoid further investigation. The lack of ability to think outside the box,  be creative and provide ideas about this what I would expect from frauds or someone confused. 

you have to come in the philippines Davao city ill pm you my skype ID so we can talk personally on where i live

Try to think as a sceptic for a while, can you see how incredibly unlikely it is that someone would be interested in doing that? Especially in the context of the lack of ability to provide anything remotely scientific?

But if my next trip to the Philippines happens to bring me to Mindanao I'll PM you an exact location and a time-slot where you can send me a telepathic message from less than 10 meters.

im not proffesor x in xmen

Compared to the documented telepathic abilities of the rest of humanity you actually claim abilities on x-men level.

Edited by Ghideon
missing word

22 hours ago, Strange said:

Well, you will have to find the money. No one else is going to pay to prove that you don’t have thus ability 

You say that but you still haven’t answered the question that was asked: what makes you think you have this ability?

@Strange   1. i can send random messages to a person and the person heard it, that includes words numbers and symbols.

2.  if the person want send me a message (words , numbers and symbols)i cannot hear it .

3.  some people around included my neighbors convinced i have the ability to communicate they even to try on how i communicate telepathically and                             the can't ( some of them see to destroy me ) because of my ability. ps. not a good test subject

4.  when i got angry  my ability to communicate is so strong they will get a depressed they have a long face and a very frowned lips.

The reason im trying to reach an organization for me able to test my ability in scientific grounds, about the money i don't have it so its hard for me to go to another country just to test my ability so i need an organization to do it.  I assure you im no fake, I'am the real deal.

22 hours ago, Ghideon said:

Language skill is not an issue so far. The issue that you do not post any detailed answers or provide any analysis. The actions look more what I would expect from a fraud. 

Again: Exactly how have you tested and been able to study your claimed abilities so far? How did you get the detailed feedback you have claimed? Provide details

There are hundreds of ways to stir up some interest without mentioning telepathy and/or staying anonymous until enough interest have been raised. Send fitting messages in various contexts and it would be literarily impossible to avoid further investigation. The lack of ability to think outside the box,  be creative and provide ideas about this what I would expect from frauds or someone confused. 

Try to think as a sceptic for a while, can you see how incredibly unlikely it is that someone would be interested in doing that? Especially in the context of the lack of ability to provide anything remotely scientific?

But if my next trip to the Philippines happens to bring me to Mindanao I'll PM you an exact location and a time-slot where you can send me a telepathic message from less than 10 meters.

Compared to the documented telepathic abilities of the rest of humanity you actually claim abilities on x-men level.

@Ghideon  well if they can do that then im a low level xmen for 10 meters only lol wtf. but im telling you the whole truth i just don't know how to tell it to you  that is the reason i need someone in person to tell that i have it, they dont have to know me or meet be before that's all i can say.

45 minutes ago, Arnold Ungab said:

1. i can send random messages to a person and the person heard it, that includes words numbers and symbols.

Either you are wrong, or you are wrong.

Either you can send these messages to people, and they tell you what they "heard" or they don't.

If they don't then you are wrong to say ". i can send random messages to a person and the person heard it, that includes words numbers and symbols.".

On the other hand, if you can send those messages then you are wrong to say that you can't find experimental volunteers because the people who tell you that they "hear" your messages are experimental volunteers.

Chose a story , and stick with it, or just leave.

9 hours ago, Arnold Ungab said:

I'am not confused, mentally ill or insane

If that's true, and yet you are saying things that contradict eachother then you must be lying.

However, here's a simple experiment for you to try.
Go for a walk through town of go + hang round at the bus station or some such- anywhere that you can find plenty of people.

Wear something slightly unusual- a red coat or something.

Telepathically send a request to anyone who passes you saying " Ask the guy in the red coat what the time is".

Now I accept that some people who "get the message" will ignore it but it's hard to imagine they all will..

Try this experiment for a few hours  over a few days and come back to us to let us know if anyone actually asked you the time.

Once you have enough data - say a dozen people asking you the time,- repeat the experiment, but this time send some other message and see how many people ask the time anyway,- just to establish the background rate.

If you are really telling the truth, you should be able to confirm it in an afternoon.

Edited by John Cuthber

21 hours ago, John Cuthber said:

Either you are wrong, or you are wrong.

Either you can send these messages to people, and they tell you what they "heard" or they don't.

If they don't then you are wrong to say ". i can send random messages to a person and the person heard it, that includes words numbers and symbols.".

On the other hand, if you can send those messages then you are wrong to say that you can't find experimental volunteers because the people who tell you that they "hear" your messages are experimental volunteers.

Chose a story , and stick with it, or just leave.

If that's true, and yet you are saying things that contradict eachother then you must be lying.

However, here's a simple experiment for you to try.
Go for a walk through town of go + hang round at the bus station or some such- anywhere that you can find plenty of people.

Wear something slightly unusual- a red coat or something.

Telepathically send a request to anyone who passes you saying " Ask the guy in the red coat what the time is".

Now I accept that some people who "get the message" will ignore it but it's hard to imagine they all will..

Try this experiment for a few hours  over a few days and come back to us to let us know if anyone actually asked you the time.

Once you have enough data - say a dozen people asking you the time,- repeat the experiment, but this time send some other message and see how many people ask the time anyway,- just to establish the background rate.

If you are really telling the truth, you should be able to confirm it in an afternoon.

@John Cuthber  if you choose not to believe its fine...  most people don't believe it anyways.... but if want to DIG more of it try to search my name in DAVAO CITY PHILIPPINES  for sure you can find rumors about me.. my name is ARNOLD UNGAB i use my real name on purpose just incase they will dig my name and find clues about me. I told you before this is a joke , troll or a fake new mostly NOT a fake story. i've been contacting alot of news media hopefully they will give a chance to prove it along with skeptics and you shall know that i'am the real deal. thank you very much

Edited by Arnold Ungab
miss click