Blob Theory

Joduh

2 minutes ago, Sensei said:

You don't understand how science works.

Right.  I think you are a machine

I came up with that all by myself!  Postulated the results, did the test and you passed with flying colors.  one hand

Guess that's life in "Speculations"

57 minutes ago, Joduh said:

If we send a spacecraft to the edges of the solar system, we should see variations in the magnetic field

We have sent spacecrafts there*, twice. Does the measurements from Voyager magnetic field sensor and other instruments match your predictions? 

*) edge of the heliosphere

List of Magnetic Fields Investigation papers: https://voyager.jpl.nasa.gov/mission/science/bibliography/mag/ 
Article about five recent papers: https://voyager.jpl.nasa.gov/news/details.php?article_id=116

28 minutes ago, Joduh said:

Postulated the results, did the test and you passed with flying colors.  one hand

So you can show us the quantitative predictions and how well they match measured values, then?

But anyone can make up a story and then claim it passes unnamed tests. 

17 minutes ago, Ghideon said:

We have sent spacecrafts there*, twice. Does the measurements from Voyager magnetic field sensor and other instruments match your predictions? 

As there are no (quantitative) predictions, Joduh  can claim that any observation matches. 

13 hours ago, Joduh said:

interesting question.  We ARE the medium.   Dragging Singularities around by the higgs and rocket motors and old dinosaurs I suspect.  We would be able to tell by looking.  When something looks like it is moving in relation to us, it most likely is.  S is not obliged to stay in any particular local, except as entrapped by Q.

Light travels through a vacuum. We are a vacuum? And how would we drag these singularities around if they are non-reactive?

!

Moderator Note

This hand-waving isn't going to get you where you need to be. We need a model. We need to have at least one foot in the science realm, and you've squandered your opportunities to do that. Closed. Don't bring this up again