Ev-vO-Lu-Tion

Tricky title.

I don't completly believe in this evoluion and Natural selection thing. If all that crap was true, then how come humans re the only sentinent beings on the planet? What I mean is, in a closed enviroment, withou outside interference, you can't have the one major question asked, "Why?" because the being in the enviroment would have no reson to believe what they are doing is inadequite. Of coruse your argument most likely is, "but there is out side interference. The sea a bird fly, and ask wy can't they? They see a fish swim under wate for hours, and Why can't I do that?" But if that was all needed for something to start being sentinent, then why are we the only sentinent beings? Why doesn't a fish ask, why can't I walk on land? I believe there is another force, one we haven't counted on much before- ALIENS> An extraterrestrial being of some sorts has messe up with our evolutionary process to create us. We aren't the product of Natural selection, but genetic mutants created by the sick of mind.

In other words "I'm too lazy to study anthropology".

If you weren't too lazy you'd realise that your theory still relies on these aliens of yours evolving as sentient beings, in a similar fashion to our evolutionary process that you deemed impossible.

Originally posted by Sayonara³

In other words "I'm too lazy to study anthropology".

If you weren't too lazy you'd realise that your theory still relies on these aliens of yours evolving as sentient beings, in a similar fashion to our evolutionary process that you deemed impossible.

And so on and so fourth. Those beings were either thus created by other superior beings, or on a planet with a few more sentinent beings. I didn't say it was impossible, I just said it waimprobable for only ONE sentinent being to evolve on a planet.

Oh ya, and I am lazy, so hah!:D