Is Quantum Time Travel Possible?!

Ash2019

Now there isn't scientifically a actual Theory of Quantum Time Travel, or any Theory in general, to explain how Time Travel might actually work in Physics, but what if the "idea" of Time Travel was actually a branch of all different ideas (Theorys) put together, to try and understand the basic fundmental conspect of the one and only, Theory of Time Travel. This is infact my "idea", my Theory to explain how I think travelling in Time is possible, either foward, or even backwards...

Now we all know the basic understanding of Time Travel, right? Well in simle terms it is the process to be able travel at the speed of light or even faster the speed of light, to (Travel forwards in Time or backwards). But many believe that this is just frition and impossible, but I believe or understand the idea of Time Travel different to what anyone else believes in, or what has discovered relating to Time Travel in Quantum Physics. In a few day I will explain how I think that this "frition" might be possible in today's day and age understanding, and new understanding of Quantum Physics, which you are yet to discover...

(I need a bit of time to gather my research, but keep on looking out for my forums! Sorry for any spelling, sort had to rush off).

19 hours ago, Strange said:
!

Moderator Note

Moved to Speculations. Please not that this section of the forum requires you to support your claims with evidence or mathematics.

Why? What does that mean in English as well?!

21 hours ago, Ash2019 said:

In a few day I will explain...

(I need a bit of time to gather my research, but keep on looking out for my forums! Sorry for any spelling, sort had to rush off).

This is a blogging tactic.

You opened a discussion here, not a blog, and now you're saying you aren't ready to talk?! People are showing up to your party and you haven't made the dip yet.