Time To Smash Cults.

cultsmasher

This section speaks of the rational foundations of religion.  But there are no rational foundations of religion.  It is all BS!  About 20 years ago I wrote a book on this very topic.  It is called "Our Holy Hell: The Causes, The Solutions."  Though it deals mainly with the judaic-christian religion.   If you want to read it, just google the title.  You will find it.  But just to let you know what you will be in for, I will tell you what the first four chapters are.  1.  Stupidity and lies of the old testament.  2.  Evil of the old testament.  3.  Stupidity and lies of the new testament.  4.  Evil of the new testament.

!

Moderator Note

You have been warned about this previously. Discussion topics should be self-contained - i.e. members should not have to go off-site in order to know what you want to talk about. It would also be appreciated if you did not phrase your posts in such a deliberately hostile manner. We want conversation, not bickering.