A proposal for a condensed matter model of the SM

Schmelzer

I want to present here a model which gives all the fermions and gauge fields of the Standard Model of particle physics (SM).  

Given that it is my own theory, one could argue it should be published in "Speculations".  But it has been published in a peer-reviewed journal, which makes it different from usual speculations:

I. Schmelzer, A Condensed Matter Interpretation of SM Fermions and Gauge Fields, Foundations of Physics, vol. 39, nr. 1, p. 73 (2009), resp. arxiv:0908.0591.

Popular representation of the model is given in my home page LINK REMOVED

As the three generations of fermions, as the three colors are interpreted in the model in a geometric way, related with three-dimensional space.  The electroweak pair also get a geometric interpretation, in terms of three-dimensional differential forms.  

Edited by Strange

Your arxiv article is an interesting reading. I'm still studying the article and you certainly know the SM model gauge groups. I'm a little curious how the

[math]\mathbb{C}/\mathbb{Z}[/math] works I'm familiar with the [math]\mathbb{Z}[/math] works for the SM model so I'm still trying To figure out the usage of your Z^3 operator