Welcome To Your DOOM!

cultsmasher

You have probably heard of a scenario where the government knows that doom is imminent, but keeps it secret from the public to maintain order.  Well that is happening right now.  Though this doom probably won't show itself for another 30 years.  But when it happens, it will happen very quickly.  Because human caused global warming will most likely have an exponential effect.  Which means that the warmer things get, the faster they will become even hotter.  For example, I was reading something about what would happen if there was a lake where there was algae growing and it doubled its numbers every day.  In about 20 days, half of the lake would be covered.  The very next day, the whole thing would be covered.  And that is just with a doubling.  You could imagine what an exponential effect would be.

On TV I often hear them talking about what the earth will be like in the year 2100.  But no humans are likely to see that date.  Recently I heard that the oceans were 60% warmer than what scientists predicted they would be.  At least any scientists that our government allowed to be heard.  I also recently heard that one glacier in particular was melting 10 times faster that it was thought it would be doing.  It is that exponential thing again.  10 or 20 years from now, you will hear the same sort of thing that will be happening then.  But expect the oceans to be more than 60% warmer and glaciers melting more than 10 times faster than what was predicted.

I will show you something about what is going on with greenhouse gases that if you haven't already seen it, you should find interesting.  Well it was an idea anyway.  It appears as though I can't download images.  So what I was going to show you is going to have to remain a mystery.

imageproxy.php?img=&key=fee45f23bf205d76

Edited by cultsmasher

People scientists here are well aware about human influence on global warming so you don't need to persuade readers about it. Get to the point instead.

Oxygen and other gases dissolve less efficiently at higher temperature of water than colder, so marine life will extinct, either microorganisms plankton krill and the majority of bigger animals because they rely on microorganisms. Broken food chain in oceanic life. That's the most likely the future. Sooner or later it will happen anyway. Due to increased Sun radiation or human activity..

Temporary solution for too large radiation from the Sun:

Edited by Sensei

1 hour ago, cultsmasher said:

You have probably heard of a scenario where the government knows that doom is imminent, but keeps it secret from the public to maintain order.  Well that is happening right now.  Though this doom probably won't show itself for another 30 years.  But when it happens, it will happen very quickly.  Because human caused global warming will most likely have an exponential effect.  Which means that the warmer things get, the faster they will become even hotter.  For example, I was reading something about what would happen if there was a lake where there was algae growing and it doubled its numbers every day.  In about 20 days, half of the lake would be covered.  The very next day, the whole thing would be covered.  And that is just with a doubling.  You could imagine what an exponential effect would be.

On TV I often hear them talking about what the earth will be like in the year 2100.  But no humans are likely to see that date.  Recently I heard that the oceans were 60% warmer than what scientists predicted they would be.  At least any scientists that our government allowed to be heard.  I also recently heard that one glacier in particular was melting 10 times faster that it was thought it would be doing.  It is that exponential thing again.  10 or 20 years from now, you will hear the same sort of thing that will be happening then.  But expect the oceans to be more than 60% warmer and glaciers melting more than 10 times faster than what was predicted.

I will show you something about what is going on with greenhouse gases that if you haven't already seen it, you should find interesting.  Well it was an idea anyway.  It appears as though I can't download images.  So what I was going to show you is going to have to remain a mystery.

imageproxy.php?img=&key=fee45f23bf205d76

Can you please provide your sources?

7 hours ago, cultsmasher said:

So what I was going to show you is going to have to remain a mystery.

!

Moderator Note

Then there is no point this thread staying open. 

Do not create any more threads where you claim you are going to tell us something and then fail to do so.