Cultsmasher Smashes Fossil Fuels.

cultsmasher

I wasn't sure which category to put this under.  So I put it here.  As the title says, I have smashed fossil fuels.  It is an idea I came up with about 20 years ago.  Would you like to hear about it?  Are you willing to walk through hell to hear the solution?  Because you're going to have to.  The reason for that being that chances are you are too invested in the system in which you became all scientific to want change to happen to that system.

I brought this subject up to somebody at the political forum.  He along with everybody else were doubters.  But he was the only one who was willing to send me a PM for me to tell them where to go to see the information about my idea.  I asked him to join the forum I directed him to so that we could discuss the matter there.  He never did.  Probably because after reading what I had to say, he didn't want to have to eat his doubtful and scornful words.

I will tell you in the open forum here what I told him in a PM.  If that is breaking some forum rule, oh well.  So here it is.  Go to the xxxxxx Forum and join it.  In the science section there, you will see a thread with the same title as this.  Read it and leave a reply.   Given the gravity of the importance of the information you will find, I don't think it's too much to ask for you to reply to my thread there.  You can view it as showing a little bit of gratitude for the information you will find.  Especially if you know the reality of human caused global warming.

5 minutes ago, cultsmasher said:

I If that is breaking some forum rule, oh well.  

!

Moderator Note

Dancing around the issue breaks one. Advertising (sending people to another site) breaks another. That bit has been deleted. Oh well.

I didn't dance around anything.  I said what I had to say.  Also, since when is there a rule against belonging to more than one forum.  And if I belong to another one, I should be able to say that I belong to another one.  And not only that, to say what that forum is.  Having said that, this is a science forum, is it not.  Do you have any scientific opinions you would like to share?  If so, I would like your scientific opinion as to why freedom of speech is bad.

6 minutes ago, zapatos said:

There is nothing you can offer me that is worth walking through hell. Thanks anyway.

Indeed.  Most people don't really care what happens.  As long as it happens to someone else.

16 minutes ago, cultsmasher said:

I didn't dance around anything.

I don’t see any science.

I said what I had to say.  Also, since when is there a rule against belonging to more than one forum.

No rule. But since that’s not what I objected to, it’s moot.

And if I belong to another one, I should be able to say that I belong to another one.  And not only that, to say what that forum is.  Having said that, this is a science forum, is it not.  Do you have any scientific opinions you would like to share?  

Do you? One might ask why you won’t share it here.

If so, I would like your scientific opinion as to why freedom of speech is bad.

This misses the mark bout four different ways, but it’s just not worth it.

Don’t bring this topic up again.