searching for some general advice on cleansing pathogens from the system

Adamkins IV

5 hours ago, John Cuthber said:

People tried.

told them  they were wrong.

Then you told them that you were open minded.

Great!
Now looking forward to your evidence that we don't throw off practically all the pathogens we meet.

Great!
Still looking forward to your evidence that we don't throw off practically all the pathogens we meet.

and so on.

the fact that we accumulate microorganisms over our lifetime, and the fact that some of them have negative effects (hence are pathogens) is not my own hypothesis, it's not something I'm conducting research upon, so you will be very disappointed waiting for my evidence.  Rather this is a common, basic and already well established fact.  So you can look forward to going to your library, getting some books about microorganisms, immunology, and reading all about this.  I've already explained to you ways in which we acquire new pathogens, I have already written that many don't survive on us for long due to problems such as 1. our own microbiome consume resources the new microorgamism also needs to survive, the new microorganism simply can't find a space to survive, replicate and be successful as the ones already living on us outperform them.  or 2. some of the ones living on us will attack and consume a new one that tries to find a space to live on us.  However there are so many that many we come into contact with that many in fact do manage to establish themselves on or inside us, even if the majority which attempt to may be unsuccessful.  I provided many examples such as eyelash mites in which 0% of newborns may have them 50% of 18 year olds 90% of 70 year olds etc as just 1 example of the countless examples of pathogens which we can acquire throughout our lifetime.  You should start a new thread to argue that you believe, despite all the evidence, humans don't accumulate new microorganisms and pathogens over their lifetime from exposure to them in the environment.  You're completely wrong but feel free to start a new thread to argue why you think humans don't acquire new microorganisms and pathogens on and inside their bodies over their lifetime.