Ecologic products - Nobel Prize to support

Please Read

1 minute ago, Please Read said:

Dear All!

Do you know any ecologic products and/or inventors who have finantial trouble by selling or producing them? 

Do you wnat to talk about all of them in this topic and give them a support?

Thanks for each answer. 

!

Moderator Note

Please do not include your email in your posts as it violates our rules on advertising. If you persist you will be banned as a spammer.

Hello!
The post was not ment to be comertial, although it really touches the topic from that side, so please warn me if sth does not folow the rules of that forum. My idea is in that: if people can't place their (ecologic) products because of finantial reasons, why not just come together and help them buy using awards and prizes to solve that problem. At the one hand, award would help poorer people to get the products, which are usefull but not achiable for them because of the costs, on the other hand selling hte products will  directly help inventors and producers. That was the point, I woudl be happy if someone supported the idea itself. Please warn meif I do anything false, thanks!!!

p.s. Don't forget to like if you agree!

Thanks!