1 member has voted

1. 1. Your FAVORITE ideas about "creation"

• Sneeze of the Great Green Arkelseizure
    • The Flying Spaghetti Monster
    • Sciency Stuff
    • Literal Biblical Stuff
    • Intelligent Design
    • It's all an illusion, Man!

Okay, just to sate my own amusement (and mind-numbingly pathetic case of boredom), I wanna get a good grasp on all the best ideas concerning the universe, its creation, and the origin of life, including any new ones anyone might like to share. I don't want theological debates, I just wanna hear ideas from anybody that might be interested. I've also inlcuded several of the more common ideas, just in case someone considers them crackpot but loves them regardless.

So far we've got;

I - The Sneeze of the Great Green Arkelseizure

II - The Flying Spaghetti Monster and His Noodly Appendage

III - Sciency Stuff

IV - Literal Biblical Stuff

V - Intelligent Design

VI - It's all an Illusion, Man!

It's a prison for the mind.

But I believe we all live in the matrix!!!!111

Seriously, all the colors around you are pixelated. The little cells in your eyes make you think you see in analog, but it's all digital. Don't let this reality fool you, man, there is something bigger out in the real one.

I mean, even if this world was a fantasy, wouldn't it be f'd up? There'd have to be some science to create this fantasy world, right?

We all know it's true, so we're pointing out the ones we WISH were true. At least, that's my cornball hypothesis, or my original intention. Either way.

:eek::eek: EDIT::: OH GREAT AND PARMESEANY FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!!! I TAKE BACK WHAT I JUST SAID! I DESERVE TO BE SMOTEN FOR MY BLASPHEMY!! MY ONLY EXCUSE IS THAT I HAVE SPENT 19 YEARS FOLLOWING THE HEATHEN WAYS OF SCIENTIFIC INFIDELS!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!! I PLEAD FOR YOU TO GRANT ME YOUR INFINITE AND INFALLIBLE COMPASSION!!!