Maxwell's wave

Blake Taylor

When we see that Magnetism rationally flows parallel with its current, not irrationally encircling it, which is the illusion that Copernicus’s compass conjured, then logical reasons manifest for electromagnetic phenomena.

Amidst the restructure we loose Maxwell’s ridiculous interpretation of a polarized electromagnetic wave and its butterfly graphic image, because all the wave is now one plane polarized.

Moreover the reader will see how, since the electromagnetic transverse vectors are in sync then one can be redundant and that turns out to be the electric vector.

After a few wavelengths the wave becomes purely magnetic.

maxwavevsme.JPG

20 hours ago, Bufofrog said:

And you're evidence for this is....?

And your evidence that it is not...... is that you accept without question the Illusion or delusion that magnetism encircles its current as did predecessors who  accepted that the Sun circled the Earth. If Oersted did not have a compass on his desk and he observed co-parallel conductors attracting, then he would have logically concluded that a magnetic wind flowed with the currents not encircling. The flow between them requiring less energy....

My evidence is that it is obvious and logical whereas the alternative is  an irrational act of faith.

The measurements don't alter but the reasoning does.

You can actually do the experiment with a compass...

11 minutes ago, Blake Taylor said:

And your evidence that it is not...... is that you accept without question the Illusion or delusion that magnetism encircles its current as did predecessors who  accepted that the Sun circled the Earth. If Oersted did not have a compass on his desk and he observed co-parallel conductors attracting, then he would have logically concluded that a magnetic wind flowed with the currents not encircling. The flow between them requiring less energy....

My evidence is that it is obvious and logical whereas the alternative is  an irrational act of faith.

The measurements don't alter but the reasoning does.

!

Moderator Note

I warned you I would close this.