Nested Centers of Force Theory

Clay Gillespie

Something of substance was provided. So here’s my offer any direct question (must be a good one) I’ll answer at length.

Including you Mordred, for the kitty cat lady sake, he’s not so bad Ms. Molecules, you can’t even shame that thing, but he’s starting to grow on me.

1. J

You haven't answered a single question.

Try starting with what do you mean by a nested central force ?

How does that force differ from Newton's law of gravitational bodies 

[math]F=\frac{GM_1M_2}{r^2}[/math]

Fine start with the F, what is that?

You sound like a stalker.

If you expect me to do advanced symbol manipulation we got to at least be in the same octave. What’s that F.

Come on boy, man waiting.

Get back to me when you figure it out.

Google copy and paste coming.

Minus a point Mordred.

Edited by Clay Gillespie
Clairification

F is force G is the gravitational constant  M is mass  the subscripts denote two seperate  gravitational bodies example the Sun as M_1 and the Earth M_2. r is the radius Ie distance between the two centre's of mass.

That equation is literally high school physics at least in my country.

Nested Centers of Force and Time Space Fabric

The time space fabric surrounding each planet orbiting the sun represents the local conditions of the fluid dynamics of the larger Superior center of force and the local pressure surrounding the Inferior center of force. Nested centers of force theory states each Inferior center of force will have spin equal to its constant emanation measurement. It’s C.E.M, or the total amount of light emanated from the Inferior, nested, center of force. “Because the constant emanation of the Superior center of force originates from the center of the overall gravitational field the pressure on the area that keeps the center of the Superior center of force in shadow, eclipses the Superior center of force from an observer position of a straight line trough both the Superior and Inferior Centers, will be lowest and constitute the orbital equator of the Inferior center of force unless acted upon by other forces.”

O.k This is good but needs work

There needs to be a measurement for the Inferior center of force’s emanation. I’m not Kidding here, someway to measure the light output of the earth.

Edited by Clay Gillespie
Thinking

I’m not one to flatter myself but math no worky well at advanced levels. Good for provy.

The time space fabric surrounding each planet orbiting the sun represents the local conditions of the fluid dynamics of the larger Superior center of force and the local pressure surrounding the Inferior center of force

Man that sentence is genius.

I’m seeing a large green bubble with a smaller blue ball inside it. The blue one is spinning and so is the green one.

I’m try to think of the earth as being within a fluid bubble of energy emanating from the sun that is constantly spilling over the front and leaving a lower pressure area on the night side. It really does feel think less pressure is on us at night.

How would that create spin if the earth was ejected from the sun. Just say for what ever reason the sun ejected the earth in a molten state why would it stop where it currently is. Magnetic relationship?

Or the fluid dynamics of the sun spin or both.

So is your "theory" a new theory which disagrees with current physics, or is it an explanation of some outcome of current physics?
23 minutes ago, uncool said:

Well it’s sort of disagreeing with rocks grind together and form planet theory. 

It’s talking to sun spits out planet in molten state theory.

Because oil from initial conditions of a molten state theory thinks oil from periods of time sinking to pressurized caverns from rain water theory is far fetched.

No, it’s water from magic rocks theory liking what water from the initial conditions of molten state theory thinks and seeing if cosmology can come over for awhile and talk about it.

It’s the, if you add up the oceans and lakes does that equal the moon mass, if it’s close call it Deflation theory, and swear too God no meteorite hit the moon those are pops from a molten state theory.

That leads to Jesus, Google has every picture you’ll ever need and Goddam I think it true, that leads to Jesus, Google has every picture you’ll ever need and Goddam it only gets better on Mars, which leads a browsing of all Gods planets, then Goddam this is true, even the asteroids have pop marks.

Don’t get me wrong I’m a Titan in A.I. and was trying to be more interdisciplinary. That worked out well, because this suite of theories can’t be disproven and evidence is mounting in the affirmative.

Not to mention a juggernaut in Systems Theory and Phycology.

Good looking well read and a great dresser.

Edited by Clay Gillespie
Cruk