Breaking in to Area 51

KHinfcube22

This is a reply to the Remote Control post thing. It was closed for some reson. You know, I could break into area 51 personoly if I had the equipment. I can get the information easilly enough on the securoty perimeters. I have two uncles,(whos names I will not tell so as to keep them safe,) who work for the goverment. One who creates the gov.'s securaty programs, and another who runs them, and teaches thse to use them. If I could get those to talk, I could come up with a why to brake in side, disable the security, and get all the info. I need to keep the internet conspiracyers going for a while. The problem is, I'm poor as dirt, and can't afford the equipment, and I live in WA. I would need donations just to get started on the thing. But sending in a some sort of remote control car wouldn't do, unless you make it VERY manuverable, an extremely easy to control. Over an Out...

Right on dude. If you are willing to die for it (i'm not) then good luck and I will enthusiatically support you as much as i can with out being killed myself. But its not absolutely certain that they will get you, just a highly likely risk. So go for it!