Navy admits UFOs are inexplicable!

Moontanman

https://www.theblackvault.com/documentarchive/u-s-navy-confirms-videos-depict-unidentified-aerial-phenomena-not-cleared-for-public-release/?fbclid=IwAR3L18F_eN0aPwb2WKXLr3Zj7j2-XVqJXjCeA8xuCtEeUIBOcSWNTLsCoLE

"In a series of statements obtained exclusively by The Black Vault, the U.S. Navy confirms three UFO related videos represent what they call “unidentified aerial phenomena” or UAPs."

"The Navy’s official position now confirms TTSA’s claims, at least, in part."

I can't reconcile the statement that this is the official navy position and the release that was exclusively to some website. (and since I've seen quotes that imply the information was more widely released, I think the "exclusive" tag was misused)

9 minutes ago, swansont said:

https://www.theblackvault.com/documentarchive/u-s-navy-confirms-videos-depict-unidentified-aerial-phenomena-not-cleared-for-public-release/?fbclid=IwAR3L18F_eN0aPwb2WKXLr3Zj7j2-XVqJXjCeA8xuCtEeUIBOcSWNTLsCoLE

"In a series of statements obtained exclusively by The Black Vault, the U.S. Navy confirms three UFO related videos represent what they call “unidentified aerial phenomena” or UAPs."

"The Navy’s official position now confirms TTSA’s claims, at least, in part."

I can't reconcile the statement that this is the official navy position and the release that was exclusively to some website. (and since I've seen quotes that imply the information was more widely released, I think the "exclusive" tag was misused)

Taken at face value, which of course you can never do, this short video seems to be saying something profound. The Navy, who at first poo pooed the whole thing as drones or other unusual but explainable objects, is now admitting these sightings are of objects that at least appear to be beyond the capabilities of our technology. 

The Navy's assertion that these UAPs are being taken serious and that they are investigating this phenomena is a bit suggestive all by itself. 

The involvement of Nick Pope is a double edged sword. I've never been able to pin him into a category and sometimes he seems to be genuine and at others he appears to be just another hangeron in the UFO industry. I'll have to see more info before I jump on the bandwagon but watching it go by is becoming more interesting. 

4 hours ago, Moontanman said:

Taken at face value, which of course you can never do, this short video seems to be saying something profound. The Navy, who at first poo pooed the whole thing as drones or other unusual but explainable objects, is now admitting these sightings are of objects that at least appear to be beyond the capabilities of our technology. 

That is something you are imposing on the discussion. It’s one possible category of unexplained behavior 

11 minutes ago, swansont said:

That is something you are imposing on the discussion. It’s one possible category of unexplained behavior 

It is what the Navy supposedly said, still seems more probable that this is just a cover up of friendly drone activity nothing more. Just another case of the military yanking our chains. Of course if the Navy expands on this in detail... well we'll see if they do.. 

4 minutes ago, swansont said:

Where in the video? I heard them say the navy’s position is that they don’t know. I also heard them speculate, but neither person is with the navy.

Well the guy in the video did say the Navy claimed those things, gee SwansonT don't you believe them? This is starting to pop up all over the media, it will be interesting see how distorted it becomes over time. Last time it got really weird quite quickly... 

I do wish they would get the nomenclature figured out. Originally, back in the 40s and 50s, maybe even later the term UFO in a military reference didn't mean simply something that had been seen and not identified immediately. A light in the sky or such, the label UFO wasn't applied unless after some investigation the object couldn't be identified. Later anything seen that you didn't immediately know what was labeled UFO then it became synonymous with alien spacecraft. Now they have a new term UAP Unidentified Aerial Phenomena... JUST TELL US WHAT IT REALLY MEANS!!!  Umm sorry got carried away... 

I am becoming quite sceptical in my old age but still sarcastic as hell..       

3 minutes ago, Sensei said:

If flying object will be identified as extraterrestrial flying object (made by organic extraterrestrial life form, or not organic), it will stop being UFO. It will be identified.

Well yes, but tell the general population that... 

I put this here not because I decided it was true but because I thought it might be interesting to track this through the media. It has popped up several times already and even in Science News since this report by Fox News... 

44 minutes ago, Moontanman said:

00:10 to 03:30? I'm not sure what you are asking for, what did I claim that you do not see in the video? 

Do you not know what you claimed? There’s a written record.

You said the navy is “now admitting these sightings are of objects that at least appear to be beyond the capabilities of our technology.”

1 minute ago, swansont said:

Do you not know what you claimed? There’s a written record.

You said the navy is “now admitting these sightings are of objects that at least appear to be beyond the capabilities of our technology.”

I was paraphrasing, I think we can assume that beyond our understanding of physics would be beyond our capabilities? 

00:10 to 00:30 beyond our understanding of physics. 

01:45 to 01:55 Defying the known laws of physics. 

Just now, Moontanman said:

I was paraphrasing, I think we can assume that beyond our understanding of physics would be beyond our capabilities? 

00:10 to 00:30 beyond our understanding of physics. 

01:45 to 01:55 Defying the known laws of physics. 

The navy didn’t say that, the guest did, and yes, it’s different. Defying the laws of physics is not merely beyond our capabilities.

Just now, swansont said:

The navy didn’t say that, the guest did, and yes, it’s different. Defying the laws of physics is not merely beyond our capabilities.

I did make that clear in a previous post. 

Well the guy in the video did say the Navy claimed those things,

1 hour ago, Moontanman said:

I did make that clear in a previous post. 

And I want to know where someone said that, because my recollection is that it was the analyst’s take. Not a retelling of the navy’s position. And I’m nauseated enough having to listen to Tucker Carlson once.

2 minutes ago, swansont said:

And I want to know where someone said that, because my recollection is that it was the analyst’s take. Not a retelling of the navy’s position. And I’m nauseated enough having to listen to Tucker Carlson once.

I think you've watched him enough, Tucker said it, he indicated the Navy said it but his veracity is always in question. I'd actually like to see the Navy report before I would accept it as anything but sensationalism on Tuck's part... The time stamps I provided should have been spot on... 

• 4 weeks later...

In this encounter the pilots cleary saw something:

https://www.livescience.com/61233-navy-pilots-ufo-sightings.html

Unless your bug is flying into frame...

https://youtu.be/as73FeKi2ls

https://youtu.be/0Fd6ssvcBoM

This one is the one I thought switched from ir to normal but I was mistaken but again the object moves out of frame faster than the equipment can keep up, none of this screams aliens space craft but it doesn't exactly scream bug on the windshield either... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9D8dzl4zGk