Cloud Security Modelling and Simulation

Londy

Hi all,

I'm making progress in my research on Cloud storage security. I'm looking at incorporating both Symmetric and Asymmetric Algorithms (AES, 3DES, RC5, Serpent, RSA, DHKE, ECC, etc) into a system design such that the user can as matter of choice select any of combinations of the algorithms to encrypt their data before they upload to a cloud server.

My challenge now is a modelling and simulation platform or tool that I can use to model this system and test several possibilities.

Your contributions are highly appreciated. Thanks!

4 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Do you have experience writing Android applications? Write app which is using Google Cloud from Android application. Does not have to be fancy.

e.g. here you have samples how to encrypt/decrypt data using AES:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/6788018/android-encryption-decryption-using-aes

Sorry you did not get it.

I am looking for a suitable modelling and simulation tool (eg MATLAB, OPNET, etc) that is suitable for modelling cloud encryption systems. thanks you.