Same charge repel?

fredreload

40 minutes ago, fredreload said:

If you set the charges at maxmium and attempt to repel the two charges, what would happen?

What charges?

What is the maximum?

What do you mean by "attempt to repel"?

The force between two charges is given by Coulomb's law: [math]F=k_e\frac{q_1 q_2}{r^2},[/math] so you can easily calculate what happens.

!

Moderator Note

This appears to be a question, rather than a new idea for the Speculation forum. Moving to a more appropriate place.

6 hours ago, Ghideon said:

Can you add some detail? What is the speculation?

The speculation is the repelling photonic field would open a portal, or gateway to a different place. Wait for it, as my speculation conserved, please first check out this video. Please take a look at 2:45.

The  craft applied a technique known to computer science as a buffer attack on space time. We all thought that space time is supposed to constrict, but through a space time expansion mechanism we could apply a buffer attack and teleport some distance away. Keep in mind the craft is a radio wave antenna that generates light waves, or photons of zero mass and energy that could expand the space time. Photon exhibit a anti-gravitational property in nature. We would ask ourselves, is space time bent, or is light(photons) capable of bending space time.

And if that does hold true than the repel in charges of a conflicting photonic field should theoretically expand the space time in nature, opening up a portal. Keep in mind a portal is just a continuous supply of photonic field or photons.

I think my co-worker came up with the charge repel idea, likewise, a strong attraction force should potentially constrict space time and create a black hole. Earth has been a potential mix of different technologies over the years.

Likewise, someone came up with this idea.

Personally, I think the charge repel idea is cooler.

P.S. Last one is a movie clip from Hellboy.

Then it is simple. You put two electromagnets next to each other and heave them repel and charge it with very high current. And you could open a portal.

Edited by fredreload

18 minutes ago, Ghideon said:

That is not correct. Or do you have a source providing some evidence?

Based on this discussion. It is a speculation though. It is about time we understand the fabric of space time that appears invisible to our eyes but presents everywhere around us. https://www.quora.com/Do-photons-bend-space-time?fbclid=IwAR2ZZz8laRdZAc4hCUb9-mkPIyYPqBCE_oKU9nxf5kOwBnmrC5goJNd_LMo

Edited by fredreload

3 minutes ago, fredreload said:

Based on this discussion.

That discussion contains no support or evidence for your claim about anti-gravitational property. The discussion is about photons bending spacetime and contributing to gravity by some small amount. That's because photons have energy even if they have no invariant mass. But that is mainstream physics from general relativity.

4 hours ago, fredreload said:

P.S. Last one is a movie clip from Hellboy.

Side note: I liked the Hellboy movies. But I did not watch them to learn about science.