Coding Oversight

19 hours ago, studiot said:

The pop up box reports me as "Viewing Forms Index", when I'm actually making the tea.

Can this coding oversight be corrected?

:)

We can disable the Diplomacy Filters, but then the popup says things like, "Scratching Itchy Area" and "Screaming at Neighbor" and "Having Another Whiskey". We THOUGHT we were doing you a favor....

6 minutes ago, Phi for All said:

We can disable the Diplomacy Filters, but then the popup says things like, "Scratching Itchy Area" and "Screaming at Neighbor" and "Having Another Whiskey". We THOUGHT we were doing you a favor....

Diplomacy filters?

Could these be applied to Boris ?

+1

20 hours ago, studiot said:

The pop up box reports me as "Viewing Forms Index", when I'm actually making the tea.

Can this coding oversight be corrected?

:)

No problem, just take off tape from your devices cameras, so A.I. will analyze image and properly identify what you are doing.. ;)

9 minutes ago, Sensei said:

No problem, just take off tape from your devices cameras, so A.I. will analyze image and properly identify what you are doing.. ;)

Completely unnecessary. Studiot, being from the UK, used Scotch tape instead of electrical tape. 

His eyebrows just shot up, and he's laughing uproariously. Now he stopped laughing and he's frowning and pushing his chair back....