There is spyware on my computer.

Art Man

Brand new computer. I disabled the Realtek network adapters, this should, in theory, prevent any and all backdoor hacking into my computer. Although I have done this the information on my computer such as the text that I write is being leaked into the internet in basically real time. This means that spyware was pre-installed onto this computer that allows a secondary internet connection. Does anyone know how to permanently and fully disable and/or corrupt the wireless software and network adapters so that no connection is possible at all, no matter what, through any spyware means? Thanks.

I might have to open up the computer and remove all applicable hardware.

Edited by Art Man

27 minutes ago, Art Man said:

I might have to open up the computer and remove all applicable hardware.

That shoud be your starting point.

Just remove the wifi card and / or unplug the internal antenna.

Then you can check if really happened.

3 minutes ago, studiot said:

That shoud be your starting point.

Just remove the wifi card and / or unplug the internal antenna.

Then you can check if really happened.

I tried this before and the satellite card was amalgamated into another piece of hardware and was impossible to remove. I must go buy some screw drivers now. 

12 minutes ago, Externet said:

Well, spyware comes often pre-installed on most compfusers; it is called Windows 10.

There must be some central code connected with the antanae or wifi card or network adapters that if were deleted or corrupted there would be no possibility of a back door hack.

The wifi on my phone is always off (at least thats what it shows) but perhaps a hacker can discreetly manipulate and use the wifi anyways without it showing in the settings display and through close proximity with my computer, able to use the laptop hardware to connect my devices and read the contents of my computer.

Im a hardcore believer in "just because the pill button says it is off doesnt mean a hacker isnt using it".

If you aren't doing anything questionable and you arent privy to any significant secret knowledge then why should you be targeted for countless hacks and privacy invasions? Why dont they leave the little guys alone?

Edited by Art Man

1 hour ago, Art Man said:

I tried this before and the satellite card was amalgamated into another piece of hardware and was impossible to remove. I must go buy some screw drivers now.

The antenna connections are just pull off.

It won't work without these plugged in, whether the wifi is onboard or a separate plug in card.

But, if it is not a stupid question, how do you get online without it to say post on ScienceFourms?

16 minutes ago, studiot said:

But, if it is not a stupid question, how do you get online without it to say post on ScienceFourms?

Maybe that is what he means by "the information on my computer such as the text that I write is being leaked into the internet in basically real time" :)

24 minutes ago, studiot said:

The antenna connections are just pull off.

It won't work without these plugged in, whether the wifi is onboard or a separate plug in card.

They arent always installed that way. I bought a compaq laptop in 2016 to use as a word processor and it was buggy and easily compromised when all my encrypted emsil account passwords were taken and all my saves were erased. I opened it up with assistance from a computer hardware site and found the card that was used for the satellite connection (there was no wifi) was fused with another piece of hardware and there was some sodering used to hold parts of the frame together, so in order to remove it I would have needed a sodering gun and specialized tools to remove the card. I cant renember what they called it.

Im using my phone to access the internet on my paid for connection. And my phone is thoroughly compromised. Smartphones are the least secure gadgets ever created.

Its funny how everyone always tries to shut you up when you talk about heightening security and talk about what hackers do. In a hackers paradise no house would have doors and everbody would share a bed.

Edited by Art Man

So back to the original question. Do you know that your data is released and if so, how? Or are you just thinking that it may be the case? After all you made a very specific claim  indicating not only that you have an open connection that somehow also actively transmits data in a presumably unintended manner. 

Most laptops have an easily removable panel or panels underneath to allow acces to the memory and the wificard (and perhaps other hardware)

This means you should not have to dissamble the (clam)shell, which I would not recommend to the inexperienced.

Can you post a photo of the underside for us to identify the panel for you?

The mere act of disconnecting the antenna from the circuitry will disable the ability of the circuitry to send and receive signals.

Soldering will not be required since this disconnection is required for more elaborate disassembly so plugs are invariably used.
The same goes for other interwired hardware, microphones, speakers, cameras, auxiliary circuit boards and so on.
Clumsy discoonection of all these can lead to serious damage.

Finally if you think someone is accessing your pc over a local wifi then visit a friend (say 50 miles away) and test to see if this happens there.
Any hacker would not be able to track you to your friends.

Edited by studiot

Soon following making this thread the leak seemed to have ended. Sorry, can't talk about that, but also I delete a ton of system code related to wireless connection and anything with the key word "wifi" with few exceptions. So, I must have deleted the right code because if making this thread didn't stop the leak then what I deleted did. Theres a bunch of code left to delete ( I was going to manually delete a ton of stuff anyways ) but the issue seems smoothed out for now. Plus, I am going to purchase the appropriate screwdriver set to take the HP apart and disconnect the antennae as suggested and carefully remove the wifi card and put those away in a safe box somewhere, maybe I will build a wifi device for fun with them some day down the road.

Edited by Art Man

!

Moderator Note

This isn't a conspiracy site. You have not provided evidence that it happened, and when pressed for evidence, the phenomenon suddenly stops. Which makes this indistinguishable from a conspiracy claim.

Posting here means you bring the receipts and make them available. Not doing so is tantamount to trolling, and that's not something we tolerate.

10 hours ago, StringJunky said:

I would ask myself , if I was an Ordinary Joe, whether I had issues with paranoia.

!

Moderator Note

Regardless of the above, this is not an appropriate response to the situation