Split from First flight completely powered by ion drive.

Ethan Krauss

All the readers should be aware, that the real first ion powered aircraft to carry its power supply, Is called the "Self Contained Ion Powered Aircraft" US Pat.  #10,119,527. There are lots of videos of it online, and a website, electronairllc.org. Please see for yourself, and please leave some feedback on what you think!

Thanks a lot!

Ethan 

• 8 months later...

This is Ethan Krauss again.  All of the data about the Self Contained Ion Propelled Aircraft can be found on google.  There are 6 public flight footage videos of it, US patent, and a website. All the links are under the videos on my YouTube channel  Plenty of verification that it works is also clearly shown, and should be plenty sufficient.  This science forum site probably didn't allow the URL so you can just google it with keywords like ionocraft and onboard power etc.  I apologize for saying I gave any details implicitly.  I am trying to be very clear and open so people can replicate my work at least to a point.  Some of the equations that are wrong are for instance, the one above that states that the force is proportional to the current times the distance over a constant.  The force only correlates weakly with the current.  It is affected more by the voltage.  The efficiency of the system also increases as the distance increases, within a range certain range, but not the force.  All of the parts will work best within a particular range for each system, kind of similar to the way a transistor works best in a certain range according to the way it is made.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.