64-bit random number generator

Passenger

!

Moderator Note

This is a discussion forum. What do you want to discuss? What is the point of posting this code?

People should not have to reverse engineer your code to know what you are talking about. If this is a new way of generating pseudo-random numbers, then describe the technique. 

That is, you cannot talk about any technology at code level. A new way to generate pseudorandom numbers was in the next- and rnd-functions.

But it doesn't hurt if the forum is forbidden to display the code.

At least I enjoy reading other people's codes, and at best I try the other person's code myself.

Edited by Passenger
Typo

11 minutes ago, Passenger said:

A new way to generate pseudorandom numbers was in the next- and rnd-functions.

!

Moderator Note

You can post the code to support your description and discussion of the algorithm. Just posting a code listing is not useful.

13 minutes ago, Passenger said:

A new way to generate pseudorandom numbers was in the next- and rnd-functions.

Can you describe the new way in principle? What is new, compared to old methods, with your version of generation? 

Edited by Ghideon
x-post with strange

What is the "logic" deleting the code. That is bad "syntax".

Isn't the code the discussion? The reason to post code alone is to have the code be read entirely.

But the code itself should not have been deleted. It erases the record of the post.

I was going to reply to this post but didn't because I figured I'd kill it because of my previous thread where I claim I can factor semi Primes. I wanted to see what other more experienced coders thought.

3 hours ago, Trurl said:

What is the "logic" deleting the code.

!

Moderator Note

It was to encourage the OP to sort a discussion by, for example, posting the relevant parts of the code, explaining why it has been posted, how it works, how well it performs compared to other methods, the advantages and disadvantages of the algorithm, etc.

In fact, it has shown that the OP has no interest in discussing it. And, as your response is off-topic, the thread is closed.