Duality is a lie (the admins will lock this) [because this thread breaks the rules]

scifimath

The admins don't want you to know that a particle is either matter or a wave (not both at the same time).

Waves are able to tunnel or fit through gaps that are smaller than their physical structure they are supposed to represent because they are only waves of information.

Placing a detector that allows a particle to continue moving will set what the particle will be(state) before it starts moving. (wave or physical)

The quantum field knows the path a particle will preside before it exists. If it is expected to be a particle, it will swap to spacetime and not the quantum field.

41 minutes ago, scifimath said:

The admins don't want you to know that a particle is either matter or a wave (not both at the same time).

Waves are able to tunnel or fit through gaps that are smaller than their physical structure they are supposed to represent because they are only waves of information.

Placing a detector that allows a particle to continue moving will set what the particle will be(state) before it starts moving. (wave or physical)

The quantum field knows the path a particle will preside before it exists. If it is expected to be a particle, it will swap to spacetime and not the quantum field.

So physics is a conspiracy to deny your genius, or you have misunderstood physics.

After seeing your postings on this forum, i'll have to go with the latter.

42 minutes ago, scifimath said:

The admins don't want you to know that a particle is either matter or a wave (not both at the same time)

Those horrible admins trying to keep the truth from us, it must be frustrating.

Could you elaborate on your revelation? Preferably some evidence to back it up?

2 minutes ago, scifimath said:

I'm not allowed to talk about my theory. Show me how I'm wrong.

Repeating yourself over and over while ignoring any contrary evidence is preaching, not conversation.

10 minutes ago, scifimath said:

what evidence?

Your posts contains mainstream concepts but incorrect applications of those concepts. That is evidence that further studies of currently accepted theories is required before trying to introduce new physical theories.

Edited by Ghideon
Grammar

18 minutes ago, scifimath said:

what evidence?

23 hours ago, Mordred said:

So how does electron flow work in copper wire ? It seems you are thinking electrons as a physical object so please explain that.

I can name other matter particles that can readily pass through solid objects.

Your "reply":

I don't care about electrons

Edited by moth
quote trouble

1 hour ago, scifimath said:

I'm onto them as well. Ever since they helped fake the moon landing.

1 hour ago, scifimath said:

!

Moderator Note

The staff doesn’t give a rat’s ass about the details of what is posted, as long as one follows scientific protocol and the rules of the site.

You are doing neither.