Does anyone here have an account on newscientist.com?

scifimath

I seriously doubt Lee Smolin would ever steal your work as that article is a prelude to one of his books, secondly if you were correctly following forum rules particularly in the Speculation forum then there would be no need to lock your threads. It doesn't matter how radical an idea is if you include the required modelling methodology. Ie the needed supportive mathematics...

14 minutes ago, scifimath said:

I wonder if the article has mathematics.

The audience for newscientist is interested laymen. Math is the exception, not the rule. It’s more pop-sci than peer reviewed journal. 

Many of his books are popularization books, they typically do not include much in the way of mathematics but their philosophical viewpoints. Smolin is well known as a Realist supporter and has contention on a number of mainstream theories particularly String theory.  There isn't an article per se its actually his book that is being discussed entitled

'Einstein's Unfinished Revolution'

Smolins professional work when presenting actual theories does indeed include the mathematics. Some of his mathematical work is quite impressive

No they don't not from what I recall from your posts on this site. Smolin has his own ideas on realism and the problems facing physics in terms of quantum gravity. One of those ideas involves cyclic universes and the usage of Chern-Simons time. Smolin looks for alternatives for GR as well.

7 hours ago, scifimath said:

My theories that Strange keeps locking 

Just to be clear, I only locked one thread. I did not / could not have locked the others because I was participating. 

You can find a lot of Smolin’s work here: https://arxiv.org/search/?searchtype=author&query=Lee+smolin&abstracts=show&size=200&order=-announced_date_first

5 hours ago, scifimath said:

I wonder if the article has mathematics.

Almost certainly not. It will have an inaccurate headline, some dubious analogies, and probably a few errors  

6 hours ago, Mordred said:

Many of his books are popularization books, they typically do not include much in the way of mathematics but their philosophical viewpoints. Smolin is well known as a Realist supporter and has contention on a number of mainstream theories particularly String theory.  There isn't an article per se its actually his book that is being discussed entitled

'Einstein's Unfinished Revolution'

Smolins professional work when presenting actual theories does indeed include the mathematics. Some of his mathematical work is quite impressive

A good review of the book here: https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-019-01101-0

7 hours ago, scifimath said:

I've posted these ideas on other sites longer ago than the book. I really wish someone had an account.

..are you saying the book may support my claims?

Smolin has been working on these ideas for at least 30 years. It is not possible that the ideas were stolen from you because you have not provided the necessary mathematical detail. 

On the other hand, it sounds like you have absorbed some of the philosophical conclusions of Smolin and others.

5 hours ago, Strange said:

Just to be clear, I only locked one thread. I did not / could not have locked the others because I was participating. 

You can find a lot of Smolin’s work here: https://arxiv.org/search/?searchtype=author&query=Lee+smolin&abstracts=show&size=200&order=-announced_date_first

Almost certainly not. It will have an inaccurate headline, some dubious analogies, and probably a few errors  

A good review of the book here: https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-019-01101-0

Thanks for that link .Have you any other links that would allow me to  learn more about (from it) 

"Like Einstein, Smolin is a philosophical ‘realist’ — someone who thinks that the real world exists independently of our minds and can be described by deterministic laws."

Would that be a discussion that would belong in the science area or the philosophical area of a science forum? Does it "matter" or is it just fun to chew over?

1 minute ago, geordief said:

Have you any other links that would allow me to  learn more about (from it) 

"Like Einstein, Smolin is a philosophical ‘realist’ — someone who thinks that the real world exists independently of our minds and can be described by deterministic laws."

Would that be a discussion that would belong in the science area or the philosophical area of a science forum? Does it "matter" or is it just fun to chew over?

I would say definitely philosophy.

My view has been described as "naive realist" by a philosopher on another forum. In other words, I think what we see is pretty much how the world is. (I also understand, from that same philosopher, that this is not a logically defensible opinion, just a belief.)

'Fraid I am not able to recommend any good sources. Eise probably could if he sees this. Or Google ...