Internet explore

Lizwi

I'm confused, the obvious answer is click remove or go on manage search history. But your previous posts make you out to be pretty smart, what gives? This a trick question?

Or do you mean the history of your posts on this site? They don't delete posts I'm afraid, PM a mod and ask if it is.

I did a test to verify my idea above:

Search history in google while logged in on google account (used for gmail etc), plenty of entries:

image.thumb.png.a6a2ae55c2d1f9a2bda34d81c0223991.pngc

Log out from google account (gmail) and clear browser history. There are no entries in search history:

image.thumb.png.2f2f99193122dc2324f8edef2565cdef.png

Log in on google again, then there are entires again even if browser history was cleared (I have hidden the text due to privacy since the order of entries was not the same):

image.thumb.png.91fefc26c2418f611ec51383032f53fe.png

So I insist, check what online services that are in use and if any of them keeps history (like google above) so that it is not enough to clear the browser history.

In the case of google, check the history and history settings on myactivity.google.com/myactivity.