Building spacecrafts

Amazing Random

Hello I am building a spacecraft at my garage .  For engine I have compressed air inside a closed box and by pressing a button I create a small gap where the air could come out . 

My box is made of a material tough enough to resist the pressure of the air inside . Also it is not very ductile meaning it cannot be easily plastically deformed resulting in reduce of the pressure . 

Now I want to make the body of my spacecraft.Any ideas?  

P.S I want to go to and die at the Moon so I can have the incredible view of Earth for the rest of my life. 

Hello I am building a spacecraft at my garage .  For engine I have compressed air inside a closed box and by pressing a button I create a small gap where the air could come out . 

My box is made of a material tough enough to resist the pressure of the air inside . Also it is not very ductile meaning it cannot be easily plastically deformed resulting in reduce of the pressure . 

Now I want to make the body of my spacecraft.Any ideas?  

Also we need to put engines at the sides for the rotation / shift of the rocket . 

P.S I want to go to and die at the Moon so I can have the incredible view of Earth for the rest of my life. 

59 minutes ago, Strange said:
!

Moderator Note

Stop starting nonsensical threads.

!

Moderator Note

Reopened at OP's request (the other hostages have been released). At the first sign of pseudo-science, it will be closed.

At first sign of pseudo-science? Pff....

5 hours ago, Amazing Random said:

For engine I have compressed air inside a closed box 

What pressure and volume of air will get you to the moon? Show your work. If this isn’t nonsense, you should be able to answer the question.

33 minutes ago, swansont said:

What pressure and volume of air will get you to the moon? Show your work. If this isn’t nonsense, you should be able to answer the question.

Pressure and volume are connected in gases with constant temperature so your question doesnt even make sense.

34 minutes ago, swansont said:

And I asked ideas for the body , not for the engine....

36 minutes ago, swansont said:

Answer only what you are asked.

Edited by Amazing Random

21 minutes ago, Amazing Random said:

Pressure and volume are connected in gases with constant temperature so your question doesnt even make sense.

And I asked ideas for the body , not for the engine....

You assured us this wasn’t nonsensical. I’m asking for some evidence.

2 minutes ago, swansont said:

You dont know the laws of gases and you are based on pure calculations?

3 minutes ago, swansont said:

Go back to your theoretical physics and leave this to engineers.

Edited by Amazing Random

Just now, Amazing Random said:

You dont know the laws for gases and you are based on pure calculations?

I know the gas laws. I don’t think you have considered them, that this is all nonsense, and you are wasting everyone’s time.

Just now, swansont said:

I know the gas laws. I don’t think you have considered them, that this is all nonsense, and you are wasting everyone’s time.

Since you know them why ask for both volume and pressure? :)

I bet you dont know how the engine works.

First we study classical mechanics and then your theoretical bollocks.

Because I don’t think you’ve done the calculation. 

Are you refusing to answer?

Dont play with words  and dont try to avoid the fact you are unaware of classical mechanics :doh:

3 minutes ago, swansont said:

Because I don’t think you’ve done the calculation. 

Are you refusing to answer?

You are a better lawyer than a physicist. And since you obviously dont know classical mechanics you dont understand quantum mechanics and relativity so well.