Why was my thread removed

You are not building a spacecraft to go to the moon. You have several threads of pseudo-scientific nonsense open already. I don't think we need yet more.

How about we close all but one? Which topic would you like to waste spend your time on?

5 minutes ago, Strange said:

You are not building a rocket to the moon. You have several threads of pseudo-scientific nonsense open already. I don't think we need yet more.

How about we close all but one? Which topic would you like to waste spend your time on?

But I am bulding a rocket to the moon! :) . And none of  my thread is pseudo-scientific . I just share my ideas . Please close all threads but this one and re-open it please . If you don't want to participate fine , but anybody who is in rocket science can . Please re-open it!

Edited by Amazing Random

Just now, Phi for All said:

Another rule is you can only have one account. Do you want to keep this one or the AUDI R6 account?

???

2 minutes ago, Phi for All said:

Another rule is you can only have one account. Do you want to keep this one or the AUDI R6 account?

this account please

20 minutes ago, Amazing Random said:

But I am bulding a rocket to the moon! :) . And none of  my thread is pseudo-scientific . I just share my ideas . Please close all threads but this one and re-open it please . If you don't want to participate fine , but anybody who is in rocket science can . Please re-open it!

Have moved the thread to Engineering (seems slightly more relevant).

!

Moderator Note

If you are not able to follow the rules of the forum, you will be suspended.

Just now, Amazing Random said:

You found my hostname which is illegal .....

There is nothing illegal about observing the obvious fact that you have created a sock-puppet account. However, that is against the rules the forum.

28 minutes ago, Amazing Random said:

He knew before I confirmed it. How?

The things you post (nonsense backed up with the absolute certainty of the ignorant).

Confirmed by the location of the IP addresses.

!

Moderator Note

Your question has been answered.

1 hour ago, Amazing Random said:

How did he know I was AUDI R6 then? Magically?

We suspected it due to the content and proximity. We did the math, and we made a prediction: You'd admit it if we behaved as if we knew for certain. Then we observed whether the prediction held true or not.

We were prepared to read a goat's entrails, but thankfully the scientific method was enough, as always.