Yahawah, ancient name of God.

Wulphstein

2 hours ago, iNow said:

How many customers have purchased your antigravity solution obtained via metaphysics? 

1 hour ago, iNow said:

I asked if you agreed that a single counter example would show the flaws in your thinking. Do you?

1 hour ago, iNow said:

You suggested that an efficient universe demonstrates the atheist position to be invalid. Is this because you think atheists believe in an inefficient universe?

1 hour ago, iNow said:

How? What precisely is an atheist belief?

1 hour ago, iNow said:

Which ones? Which atheists?

15 minutes ago, Wulphstein said:

The universe is efficient.

Unlike interactions with you. 

Thank you for confirming your disinterest in respectful dialog. 

Edited by iNow

5 hours ago, Wulphstein said:

I have proved that it was more reasonable to create an Infinite Intelligence to design a universe, then to do it by brute force using quantum foam, M theory, and no mechanisms.  I have proven there is a large pile of witness testimonial of God and Jesus (sometimes from Muslims).  I have done my part.  You are a moderator.  You can close the thread.

I thought you were being hard on god. I don't think i've ever heard a religious person say god was created by man to explain the universe.

22 minutes ago, iNow said:

Unlike interactions with you. 

Thank you for confirming your disinterest in respectful dialog. 

I don't understand.  I asked you to cite an example.

23 minutes ago, moth said:

I thought you were being hard on god. I don't think i've ever heard a religious person say god was created by man to explain the universe.

What?

1 minute ago, moth said:

Where you from?

Oregon 

35 minutes ago, moth said:

God has always existed.  God is the engineer who designed and created the universe,  all life, and man. Does that make sense?

37 minutes ago, moth said:

I have proved that it was more reasonable to create an Infinite Intelligence to design a universe, then to do it by brute force using quantum foam, M theory, and no mechanisms.  I have proven there is a large pile of witness testimonial of God and Jesus (sometimes from Muslims).  I have done my part.  You are a moderator.  You can close the thread.

I quoted the text where you said god was created. I'm not sure how to 

46 minutes ago, Wulphstein said:

Evading what? If anything,  I thought I was being to hard on atheists.

Ah there it is: the part where you said you were being hard on athiests 

39 minutes ago, moth said:

God has always existed.  God is the engineer who designed and created the universe,  all life, and man. Does that make sense?

God is current.  I heard his name in a dream last night.

7 minutes ago, Wulphstein said:

Not when you also say this:

it was more reasonable to create an Infinite Intelligence

Edited by moth
trying to quote text from another page

I don't think atheists have enough sense to realize that a God can come into existence more easily than a fine tuned universe.  That was my point. Having said that, the Creator, who is eternal,  proved his existence to me.

Just now, Wulphstein said:

I don't think atheists have enough sense to realize that a God can come into existence more easily than a fine tuned universe.  That was my point. Having said that, the Creator, who is eternal,  proved his existence to me.

Lucky you, no need for faith.Are you saying the universe is more complex than god ? 

1 hour ago, Wulphstein said:

God has always existed.

Citation please... 

God is the engineer who designed and created the universe,  all life, and man.

Citation please.. 

Does that make sense?

None what so ever. 

God is current.  I heard his name in a dream last night.

I had sex with Madonna in a dream last night, I wonder if it was good for her...

I doubt you know what the word Atheist means, in fact I think you are a troll, you spew nonsensical gibberish as though it means something. 

49 minutes ago, Wulphstein said:

Can't you tell just by looking around that this universe has to be created by an Intelligent Designer? 

No in fact the universe looks exactly like you would expect it to if there was no designer, order arises from chaos, I've actually seen it and it can be demonstrated to work on both micro and macro scales. You are the puddle, science is the sun, have a happy delusion... 

4 hours ago, Wulphstein said:

So atheism is falsified. It was crushed to death by two empirical facts. First, the universe is efficient.  Think of the least action and least time principles. Therefore, quantum foam is falsified. Second, complex systems require engineering. 

Both your proofs are nonsense even if they pointed to a some sort of cause for the universe why must it be a god? Perhaps a mindless being consumes space time and excretes universes and has no clue to it's own shit... 

3 hours ago, Wulphstein said:

Atheism is inconsistent with established science.  You can believe in atheism,  just like you can believe in unicorns,  fairies and scientology. 

Science has no bearing on atheism, if you could prove magic works and science is false that would not prove a god. Atheism is not a belief system any more than not collecting stamps is a hobby... 

8 hours ago, Wulphstein said:

Have you considered that God still might have a place in His heart for you?

Gender is attached to (some, actually minority, of) living organisms...

Immortal entities don't (have to) have gender, so "his" is inappropriate form, as it suggest living organism's gender "male"..

Immortal entities don't (should not) have offspring the way living organisms i.e. by sexual reproduction..

(this would cause many logical problems, if God can have children, and children are gods also, i.e. immortal, then have offspring as well (with who? incest?),  repeat enough of times, there will be billions and trillions and "infinity" of such child, grandchild, grand grand child etc. of God which are also immortal?)

"children of God" is metaphorical i.e. not by sexual reproduction.

4 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Gender is attached to (some, actually minority, of) living organisms...

Immortal entities don't (have to) have gender, so "his" is inappropriate form, as it suggest living organism's gender "male"..

Immortal entities don't (should not) have offspring the way living organisms i.e. by sexual reproduction..

(this would cause many logical problems, if God can have children, and children are gods also, i.e. immortal, then have offspring as well (with who? incest?),  repeat enough of times, there will be billions and trillions and "infinity" of such child, grandchild, grand grand child etc. of God which are also immortal?)

"children of God" is metaphorical i.e. not by sexual reproduction.

All I see in your comments are reasons why you will not understand antigravity technology.  I speak for a billion human beings who are ready to travel to the stars. If there is anyone here who thinks they understand,  I will teach. If not, I will look for someone who can understand the basics of the experiment. 

5 minutes ago, Wulphstein said:

All I see in your comments are reasons why you will not understand antigravity technology. 

...did you confuse me with somebody else? Your comment has no sense.. I didn't participate in your "antigravity" thread at all..

6 minutes ago, Wulphstein said:

I speak for a billion human beings who are ready to travel to the stars.

...no, they are not ready.. they can't even remember periodic table... and don't even know entire quantum physics...

"billion of human" are more interested in stareing at smartphone screens with running Facebook, Instagram, Instastories, Tik Tok, YouTube etc. etc. than (troublesome and dangerous) "travel to the stars"...

7 hours ago, Wulphstein said:

Can't you tell just by looking around that this universe has to be created by an Intelligent Designer? 

Same shit, different thread. 

What do you think the bible is trying to teach?

Let me take a stab at it:

For those who understand the message; it teaches people how to be content with life and to be nice to, and tolerate, people and therefore be at peace with them. 

For those who don't understand the message; it teaches people to be very very scared of the bogeyman, who "will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious Anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know
My name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee".

So I'll ask again, why do YOU need god?

Not that I expect an actual answer, since you don't seem to understand the question...

Edited by dimreepr

12 hours ago, Wulphstein said:

God of the gaps is such an amazing tool, I was able to figure out how antigravity works in another thread! 

So is Santa and the easter Bunny for little children!

There is where I find atheism to be totally irrational.  Why wouldn't you want a nice cozy warm inner feeling from a deity that ...  was seen again... and now there is an anti-gravity paper. 

I also get a warm inner fuzzy feeling with some cinnamon apple pie and ice cream!

13 minutes ago, beecee said:

So is Santa and the easter Bunny for little children!

I also get a warm inner fuzzy feeling with some cinnamon apple pie and ice cream!

While the premise is the same, anti-gravity is defo off topic... :P 

In fact it could be argued, from wulphies POV, anti-gravity is equal to anti-god; since god designed the universe to have gravity...

13 hours ago, Wulphstein said:

I solved antigravity with metaphysics. 

I think the emperor has no clothes. Also, this is a thread on Yahweh/Yahaweh.

I work in the high tech industry. It is always cheaper to solve problems in the design stage.  So you make a product one time, not 10^10^147 times, like atheists do.

Science and tech, and metaphysics, has little or nothing to with atheism, or theism.

The innefiency of the quantum foam falsified it.  Nature would choose a more metaphysical way to design it before setting off the big bang. You'll have to accept the reality that nature is efficient and prompt.  Least action.  Least time.

Your word use here suggests you do not know what metaphysics is.

9 hours ago, Wulphstein said:

The universe is efficient. That's an established fact

Assumes facts not in evidence. 

The universe can be efficient. It does not mean it is.

1 hour ago, dimreepr said:

For those who don't understand the message; it teaches people to be very very scared of the bogeyman, who "will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious Anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know
My name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee".

I thought that was Quentin Tarantino!