Yahawah, ancient name of God.

Wulphstein

2 minutes ago, Wulphstein said:

I am frustrated by your complete determination and strong will to not use common sense, intelligence and reason. 

Scientists look for the origin of reality, without a predetermined agenda. That is honest inquiry!

You have already decided, without knowing anything. That is faith.

Just now, Amazing Random said:

God is illogical . Logic are the results of the experiments.

The truth is only experiments . Nothing more , nothing less.

Just now, Amazing Random said:

The truth is only experiments . Nothing more , nothing less.

The results of the experiments create our understanding of the world and we create theories based on those results to predict alternate cases.

Just now, Wulphstein said:

I mean, when Jesus and God are showing up in the near death experiences of Muslims, it means there is a signal, there is evidence. 

It is evidence that people experience those things. It is not evidence for the existence of Jesus or god. You really need to take a course in critical thinking.

Just now, Wulphstein said:

I mean, when Jesus and God are showing up in the near death experiences of Muslims, it means there is a signal, there is evidence.  There is ZERO evidence for magic theory or quantum foamy suds or whatever!

You have had these? Illusions, delusions, hallucinations? 

And all of your m theories and foam theory suck stink because they don't come with mechanisms to implement time and space.

2 minutes ago, Strange said:

It is evidence that people experience those things. It is not evidence for the existence of Jesus or god. You really need to take a course in critical thinking.

It is the only explanation with significant amounts of evidence and testimony.  Zero evidence of m theory or foam.  Zero evidence that 10^10^147 universes can happen by sheer chance.

Edited by Wulphstein

1 minute ago, Wulphstein said:

And all of your m theories and foam theory suck stink because they don't come with mechanisms to implement time and space.

Wow. Powerful arguments. 

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries"

7 minutes ago, Strange said:

You mean the fact that not everyone thinks the same as you? 

I just used the simplest explanation and the one that had evidence.

It is definitely true that not everyone thinks like my.  But I do strive to consider the most likely explanation.

2 minutes ago, Strange said:

Wow. Powerful arguments. 

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries" 

And that's a wrap! :)

Edited by Wulphstein

2 minutes ago, Wulphstein said:

Have you considered that God still might have a place in His heart for you?

That's up to him. Or her. Or it. I don't really care.

If he/she/it would like to come and introduce themself, then I would be happy to offer a cup of coffee.

The one that meets you when you are at death's door.

Elvis!

4 minutes ago, Wulphstein said:

Have you considered that God still might have a place in His heart for you?

Have you considered that Shiva might still welcome you if you were to give up your monotheistic heresy.

1 minute ago, Strange said:

That's up to him. Or her. Or it. I don't really care.

If he/she/it would like to come and introduce themself, then I would be happy to offer a cup of coffee.

Elvis!

I can see that you are not persuaded by reason, facts, evidence or love.  What drives your atheism?  Why has your heart grown cold ?

I can see that you are not persuaded by reason, facts, evidence or love.

I am persuaded by all of those things. 

Mythical beings, not so much.

Why has your heart grown cold ?

I like to think that it has only grown warmer with age.

4 minutes ago, Strange said:

Thank god for that. Perhaps you could request the moderators close this thread now.

I have proved that it was more reasonable to create an Infinite Intelligence to design a universe, then to do it by brute force using quantum foam, M theory, and no mechanisms.  I have proven there is a large pile of witness testimonial of God and Jesus (sometimes from Muslims).  I have done my part.  You are a moderator.  You can close the thread.