Black hole gravitation

I dont understand why we the theory of quantum gravity would apply at a singularity of a black hole . Quantum gravity would describe the gravitational interactions between subatomic particles . On the other hand the mass of the black is too big for any quantum effects . But on the other hand we have a singularity which is dimensionless so it can be considered a quantum system . I think all the confusion begins from there : if we need to study the singularity as a quantum system or without quantum effects . 

16 minutes ago, Amazing Random said:

I dont understand why we the theory of quantum gravity would apply at a singularity of a black hole . Quantum gravity would describe the gravitational interactions between subatomic particles . On the other hand the mass of the black is too big for any quantum effects . But on the other hand we have a singularity which is dimensionless so it can be considered a quantum system . I think all the confusion begins from there : if we need to study the singularity as a quantum system or without quantum effects . 

You answered your own question.