Quantum entanglement explained with no probabilities spookiness or dependence on consciousness.

Oldand Dilis

Time dimensions are key to understanding quantum entanglement. When we seem to force the particle to align with the direction of the measurement we are not actually affecting the spin what we are doing is focusing on one time dimension. So while the energy passing through the fabric is causing it to spin in multiple directions I imagine similar to like ball bearings in a wheel because the two particles are entwined whatever way they spin will be relational to each other exactly opposite in every way at every instant. When we observe this it will always be an observation in the same time dimension no matter how far apart they are so their behaviour will always reflect exactly the opposite direction, speed, angle etc. The full explanation and much more with amendments is available on my website on please stop advertising your site here

In light of the fact I explain using logic and common sense why electrons orbit atomic nuclei and the mechanics behind quantum entanglement you guys should be starting to sit up and take notice. A note of caution for "strange" or any other moderator who shows they aren't quite as clever as they think, in "strange's" case stating that watched or not watched is NOT the whole point of the double slit experiment when of course it clearly is. The same person I think I remember scoffing at me for stating light is matter when it turns out other physicists explain this is a relative not a definitive term as it has no DETECTABLE mass but given its speed is itself limited by time then time being proportional to mass it indeed is matter of a kind. I have named another science forum in the blog I have started (on the double slit website) for closing a discussion on teleportation calling it star trek sci fi obviously unaware it's been happening since 1997. Just by a stroke of chance fortune smiled on me and I managed to get Brian Greene's personal email which isn't available online and my guess is when he gets back from his holidays or engagements with time to go through his email at leisure (relative leisure of course) and sees the email, with his clear understanding of time dimensions (he is clear he is looking for conclusive evidence of the same because as he says, "the maths don't rule it out") it wont be long before this goes global. So be careful how you treat my posts from now on because I don't intend to name names but I will name organisations and websites that have acted to block this scientific breakthrough and up until now (unwittingly perhaps) you have. Time to get real people please. Time to open up my discussions again and move them back into theories serious or "hot" topics if you have them NOT speculations or personal theories so serious mathematicians and physicists get a chance to review and explore the possibilities and mathematics. I consider keeping my work in speculations and private theories as holding back this breakthrough so I advise you think and act fast. I seriously urge any moderator or commentator to stop and think carefully before responding with a knee jerk reaction because I don't intend to go back and alter my blog after I write something. I've already said some things in the blog that are very controversial and perhaps unwise and I half wish I hadn't but its a real reflection of my thought process so I plan to leave everything even when I make stupid mistakes and so I will leave everyone else's also. Fortunately for me I can explain how and why I acted stupidly when I do, anyone else named on the site may have a harder time doing so and I don't plan on doing it on anyone's behalf. The mathematics are still sitting waiting for someone with a bit of imagination to make a name for themselves by being the first to describe the theory mathematically. Your choice: continue scoffing or seize the opportunity. Neither leave the theory in speculations or personal theories and work on it selfishly in private because I will name names if anyone tries to do that. I'm not saying that any of you would but just stating it in case.

18 minutes ago, Oldand Dilis said:

In light of the fact I explain using logic and common sense why electrons orbit atomic nuclei and the mechanics behind quantum entanglement you guys should be starting to sit up and take notice.

Are you kidding?! This is NOT doing science. You aren't using "logic", you're making up things that make sense only to YOU. "Common sense" is the worst, most subjective methodology you could ever use to develop an explanation for anything. Where is your science?

It's pretty clear you're trying to push people to your website, and that will get you banned from here. 

The rest of your post is based on a LOT of scientific ignorance. I'm sorry, but you just aren't as brilliant as you think you are. You don't understand the scientific method, and your "logic" is atrocious. Feel free to tell Brian Greene how stupid I am for pointing this out to you.

On 7/25/2019 at 6:39 AM, Oldand Dilis said:

The full explanation and much more with amendments is available on my website on please stop advertising your site here

!

Moderator Note

Posts which only serve to advertise your site are against the rules. You have admitted that you aren't posting "the good stuff" (regardless of how good that is) here. What's here is merely a promise of dubious quality that there's something to this — but no way to test that.

If you don't want to be thought of as a quantum snake oil salesman, you can't behave as a quantum snake oil salesman does.

You have given us nothing that suggests this won't be a waste of time. We're done.