WHY electrons move in orbitals around nuclei

Oldand Dilis

5 hours ago, Oldand Dilis said:

Yes but it is copyrighted under CC licence and the weblink and author must be quoted anywhere it is used. Do moderators agree to see it with such conditions? 

This is nothing to do with the moderators. You own copyright in anything you post here, anyway. If you want to assert further licensing conditions that is up to you, and up to you to enforce. 

Although you can’t copyright an idea, so some one could just rewrite it in their own words, and express the math differently. (Not that anyone would want to.)

There is no rule against posting a link to support your argument. If all you do is post a link, then that will be a violation of the rules. 

38 minutes ago, Strange said:

This is nothing to do with the moderators. You own copyright in anything you post here, anyway. If you want to assert further licensing conditions that is up to you, and up to you to enforce. 

Although you can’t copyright an idea, so some one could just rewrite it in their own words, and express the math differently. (Not that anyone would want to.)

There is no rule against posting a link to support your argument. If all you do is post a link, then that will be a violation of the rules. 

Thanks for the clear reply Strange,

A few things incorrect there I would argue Strange but nothing worth arguing about. That's clear enough, 

I'll post the formula in a new thread I'm not going to waste any more of my time my months of work having it go straight into pseudoscience, speculations or crackpot threads or wherever this is. 

I gave my argument and posted a link but you broke your contract, your word Strange you agreed it would be allowable if there is an argument to back it. Screenshots have been taken of both threads. 

I disagree that an idea cannot be copyright that's basically all that can be copyrighted. I would advise you to reinsert the link as soon as you can because I am fairly sure you have no idea just how much trouble you have asked for with your "clever" little trick to dishonestly get privy to the information. Now that you have it you cannot give it back you are stuck with it so best go back and reinstate the link in line with your contract/agreement. I'm helping you here by giving you the option to save your forum and possibly everything else you own. Of that I am certain (I am actually very highly qualified in international law) while for you, you will now have an uncertainty every minute that passes. Serves you right, cheats always get caught sooner or later and you just got caught straight away. Do the right thing and reinsert the link before it's too late that's my advice (Dont even try to delete it, too late for that) Because if you don't you WILL regret it and that is a certainty. I have no wish for your demise, it's in your hands but you better think and act fast....very very fast because if your site is quoted with my equation without reference to me and my site then you and yours are XXXXed (rhymes with tucked). 

1 hour ago, Oldand Dilis said:

you will now have an uncertainty every minute that passes.

While waiting, why not discuss some science? Do you still consider multiple time dimensions or have you changed your idea?

edit: Just saw the other thread:

in 3 dimensional time

Multidimensional time have been commented in detail in other threads. Multidimensional time does not does not work in current mainstream physics.

Edited by Ghideon
Question answered in another place

I disagree that an idea cannot be copyright that's basically all that can be copyrighted.

"Copyright does not protect ideas, concepts, systems, or methods of doing something. You may express your ideas in writing or drawings and claim copyright in your description, but be aware that copyright will not protect the idea itself as revealed in your written or artistic work."

https://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/faq-protect.html

I gave my argument and posted a link but you broke your contract, your word Strange you agreed it would be allowable if there is an argument to back it. Screenshots have been taken of both threads. 

I disagree that an idea cannot be copyright that's basically all that can be copyrighted. I would advise you to reinsert the link as soon as you can because I am fairly sure you have no idea just how much trouble you have asked for with your "clever" little trick to dishonestly get privy to the information. Now that you have it you cannot give it back you are stuck with it so best go back and reinstate the link in line with your contract/agreement. I'm helping you here by giving you the option to save your forum and possibly everything else you own. Of that I am certain (I am actually very highly qualified in international law) while for you, you will now have an uncertainty every minute that passes. Serves you right, cheats always get caught sooner or later and you just got caught straight away. Do the right thing and reinsert the link before it's too late that's my advice (Dont even try to delete it, too late for that) Because if you don't you WILL regret it and that is a certainty. I have no wish for your demise, it's in your hands but you better think and act fast....very very fast because if your site is quoted with my equation without reference to me and my site then you and yours are XXXXed (rhymes with tucked). 

He doesn't seem to understand science or copyrights but his post are pretty humorous.

3 hours ago, Oldand Dilis said:

I'll post the formula in a new thread I'm not going to waste any more of my time my months of work having it go straight into pseudoscience, speculations or crackpot threads or wherever this is. 

!

Moderator Note

Thread closed then.