Amyl nitrite cures?

Primarygun

Amyl or sometimes Alkyl nitrites are vaso-dilators, they help relieve pressure on the heart, "poppers" or "Liquid gold" is often Alkyl nitrite, and frequently abused because of the "High" it`s suposed to give, in actual fact it`s the radical change in Blood Pressure that creates this effect, and often results in a Very bad headache afterwards, Similar to that when exposed to Trinitro glycerine.

no not really, any A level chem student could make it with simple aparatus and ingredients.

the only reason it cost alot in shops is because it`s a niche` market, and mostly found in sex shops nowadays.

the only reason it cost alot in shops is because it`s a niche` market, it`s mostly found in sex shops nowadays.

So when I purchase them, the shopkeeper would realize me as those boys?

Is doctor licence required?

Do you know how to manufacture it?

Amyl nitrite is an excellent medicine to cure us when we take in cyanide.

Besides curing cyanide poisoning' date=' it also cures angina.

What is an angina? The illness caused in the larynx or the coronary?

And what's popper?[/quote']

My mum suffers from angina, and the only real cure is surgery by unblocking the arteries...angina is simply not enough blood reaching the heart. Nitrates are used as a temporary measure. Nitroglycerine is used for more severe cases, but I think a low dose of aspirin (the same for when you have a stroke or heart attack) is more common as it obviously thins the blood.

I'm not sure amyl or alkyl nitrates are used for treatment, I've never seen my Mum sniffing a bottle of poppers !!!

Poppers are so called as there was a myth they pop brain cells. They are actually quite harmless (if enhaled), but yes they will give you a headache...ingesting them is a bad idea...drink plenty of milk so you vomit, and go and see a doctor.

Poppers are so called as there was a myth they pop brain cells.

dunno who told u that! they are called poppers because they used to avalable in small glass vials, wrapped in fabric, u grshed the vial then inhaled, it made a "popping" sound when u did so.

Amyl nitrite and butyl nitrite (and maybe other alkyl nitrites?) are collectively called poppers and create a head rush and muscle relaxation upon inhalation.

Some video head cleaners are amyl or butyl nitrite, and it is also sold in sex shops. It is not hazardous like some other inhalants, but can cause a headache just like nitroglycerin.

dunno who told u that! they are called poppers because they used to avalable in small glass vials, wrapped in fabric, u grshed the vial then inhaled, it made a "popping" sound when u did so.

I stand corrected...said the man in orthopedic shoes.