Complex Analysis and Real Science

hydrox

We can imagine the general science with perfect understanding. The complex analysis can't help you to imagine with theoretically or practically. All theorem stuffs can be combination with infinity space. But that is not reality. That theorems created for the best calculation of the calculate physical or intangible properties of the materials -with needed prices-. I guess that is acceptable for me.

Edited by hydrox

I've some problems on the academical education with confusing, and in studying calculation principles, I mean maybe we can discover this principles after applying the science, that is eligible with if we won prizes on the discovering and we need calculate stuffs on the brain. Maybe humans can learn with true way. I'm sorry for the my interrogation.

20 hours ago, hydrox said:

I've some problems on the academical education with confusing, and in studying calculation principles, I mean maybe we can discover this principles after applying the science, that is eligible with if we won prizes on the discovering and we need calculate stuffs on the brain. Maybe humans can learn with true way. I'm sorry for the my interrogation.

Maybe you could try using Google Translate instead of writing in English, because I have no idea what you are trying to say.

22 hours ago, hydrox said:

I'm sorry for this sentences. I will more careful about for that!

The verb in your first sentence is "am" (from "I am"), first person present indicative form of "be". This verb is missing in your second sentence. You "will be more careful about that" (in the future). English can be weird.

You sound enthusiastic about science, but haven't studied it as much as you would like. Then your translator is trying to make sense of you trying to make sense of "complex analysis and real science", and the result is very hard to understand. Science has some very specific definitions so this kind of confusion is usually avoided. Terminology is very important. 

We need a mining stockpile for discover the science and that is for create the tools and applied science. The terminologies teaching with already manufactured tools in present time and that is to cause unlikely process of education, that is not real science, I'm studied on the 19th century books of basic principles of science for applying, creating, discovering and industry.

I'm writing only with me I'm not using any translators, I guess I mixed the English language with my primary language structures, this is my last corrupt sentence, I will learn English language.

Thank you very much!

Edited by hydrox

47 minutes ago, hydrox said:

I'm writing only with me I'm not using any translators

You should try using Google translate (as well as practising your written English). Then we might know what you are trying to say, and could then help you by correcting your English. 

As it is, I wouldn't know where to start because your sentences make no sense at all. Sorry.