Reveal about secret technologies

attentionsami

Scientists have achieved powerful technologies. They use these technologies secretly.
All the people in the world divide in two classes.
Class A: Politicians , Famous people , Rich people - They are joined in a system.
Class B: People
Class A people know about the secret technologies and they have to observe system laws. For example, they can't talk about the secret technologies.
I'm not in Class A. I'm in Class B. But for some reasons I know about the secret technologies and I'm going to reveal about it.
Politicians can control people by space satellites. Space satellites send waves to all of your body. Specially your brain.
Calss B people can not detect these waves and the waves stay hidden.
These waves can influence all of your body and your brain. The waves can push all of your body's spots and your brain's spots in very small size.
This technology is very powerfull becuase it works in very small size.
Scientists have investigated and analysed human's brain structure. 
If scientists know that how human's brain works and they can push your brain's spots in very small size by waves, They have power to control people's brain.
I'm going to explain how they do it.
Read these four paragraphs with accuracy:
1- All of your emotions and thoughts are created in your brain. For example, A part of your brain gets a specific form and you feel love or happiness.
2- When you are thinking, your brain constantly gets different forms.
3- Scientists can push your brain's spots in very small size by satellite waves.
4- Now, Scientists can models your brain's forms and control your emotions and thoughts.

However, you have control on your brain about 50-60%. Politicians can control 40-50% of your brain. It means you are combination of human and robot.
Politicians can control people based on system laws. For example, They can send you a jealousy script. And you feel that you are jealous of your friend.
There are so many scripts that they can send:
Be nervous.
Be angry.
Hate your friend.
Your sexual desire increases .
You feel love to someone.
You feel hatred to someone.
You desire something. Like alcohol, sigaret or drugs.
You think about suicide.
You scare very much.
You shy very much.
You have so much courage.
You are not afraid of doing forbidden works.
Scientists can see what is in your brain and mind. It means they can see your thoughts and Imaginations.
I know that you can't believe this quickly. like me. I couldn't believe it quickly. Because it makes you insecure. But it's possible and politicians use it.
I explain how it is possible.
Scientists have investigated and analysed human's brain structure by scanning human's brain. They have recorded all the human's brain forms in a very smart computer.
There are so many forms that our brain can get. Because we have so many thoughts. And computer knows all of them. Computer scans our brain.
For example, You think for 10 seconds. computer scans your brain and shows all the forms that your brain has gotten at that 10 seconds. And computer shows that what you thought at that 10 seconds.
Two Results:
1- Scientists can see what is in your mind by scanning your brain's forms.
2- Scientists can push your brain's spots in very small size by satellite waves and control your brain.

Tip: You can put a big magnet on your head. The magnet can diverts the waves.
Tip: You can't believe this article easily. But be careful. Control your thoughts and body.
Tip: If you want to pursue this case, Ask your government. All the presidents in the world know about this technology.

00.jpeg

Edited by attentionsami

5 hours ago, attentionsami said:

I'm not in Class A. I'm in Class B. But for some reasons I know about the secret technologies

Of course you do

!

Moderator Note

There is no science here. Thread closed.