Atlantis, jews and the Star People.

BraveDoNut

Hello,

My Name is Sascha Kozacenko, I'm from Germany and I think I found some interesting stuff I want to share with you.

I'm watching often "Ancient Aliens" it's a really interesting show, with interesting opinions, I'm not with everything they talking about, but it's anyway interesting.
I simply think, it's time to overthink the Science at all, we don't know by far not everything and we should be open for all.

I've found some interesting Stuff... in this show they always talking about the Star People or Humans from stars which taught many ancient cultures like Mayans, Sumerians....

My Zodiac is Aries and together with a Taurus girl, happens interesting stuff.... it's a stick figure! The first I thought I had was Genesis and the first human. I thought why not and I was going on with it....

I thought why shouldn't it be a code? So I took every Zodiac, watched it exactly and thought about what it could mean...

At first I recognized that nearly every Zodiac was build out of Aries and Taurus, just a few were comletely different... Later I racognized it as Fire, Wind, Dirt.... just water was lost... if there wouldn't be a 13th zodiac which looks like a glas of water... BINGO!

As I've read Genisis, a childs version, happened the same... also interesting... it's the real Genesis, a game for Kids to learn count, read, painting, astronomy and way more...

As I decoded the Zodiac happened more interesting stuff, from Genesis, Noah, Adam, Eve, the Snake, Moses and Ramses and way more...

Later I found that the Pyramids in Egypt are built like the Orion constellation, but not just in Egypt... there are the nearly the same in China, Mexico and Antartica... yes ANTARTICA!!! How?!

The key is a belt of a gigantic really special wall and small pyramids around an false equator... a false Equator, Pyramids in Antartica... hmmm, maybe a real ols equator?!

I mean is Antartica Atlantis, the sunken continent und "frozen" water? Would make sense to me :D

What jews got to do with it? The Star of David is made of two pyrmid shaped triangles... between the zodiacs are the same... just 4 of them... there are 4 places with 3 pyramids... 12 Zodiacs connected with 2 stars of David.... the Star People or also just tought by them?!

I made beautiful Graphics, build up your own opinion! ;)

Genesis.jpg

pyramids_world_atlantis.jpg

icons.jpg

Here's my beginning of all.... please take time, it's really complicated at the beginning... but this could help ( it's a bit indecent sry)

It was just my beginning :'D

zodiac_gut.jpg

Here's my beginning of all.... please take time, it's really complicated at the beginning... but this could help ( it's a bit indecent sry)

It was just my beginning pls be kindly :'D

I'm not talking about 3000 years, not 5000..... I'm talking about araound 10000 or more!!! 

Zero Science? This is the beginning of history, geology, astronomy, social science, art, language, typography, biology... there's not just one science which is not included!

OK, and simply every religion, that's no science, ok, but that's just what stupid people made of it! 

and it's by far no speculation or magic!

Dr. Strange :'D

Edited by BraveDoNut

1 hour ago, BraveDoNut said:

It was just my beginning pls be kindly :'D

It's just a guess, without any kind of evidence or reasoning that supports it. I can't trust it to explain anything.

Kindly study some science, then come back and we'll have a talk and a laugh. :)

8 minutes ago, BraveDoNut said:

What do you wanna know in case of science?

We can talk about any point of relevant science, as long as you can do it without referencing astrology, religion, numerology, Atlantis, or any other unsupported belief.

My Dad studied on Teslas school in Belgrad, I think I know a bit about Science and I think I can easily keep up with you...

and if you are not interested who and where it started is it your thing, if you'll learn stupid fake stuff in school is that your thing.... but I don't want that!

and physics and astrology is ba far not everything!

I don't want to learn everything always new... and the the stuff I showed you here is fact!

and Atlantis (or how ever it is called) too

a proof is a proof, just idiots ignoring that!

and the same I want for my childs too!

And if you need to ask the Aliens if space is real, then I can't help you :'D

Edited by BraveDoNut

7 minutes ago, BraveDoNut said:

if you'll learn stupid fake stuff in school is that your thing.... but I don't want that!

Then why are you posting it here?

a proof is a proof,

And you don't have one.

Just cause it's forbidden to take pyramids at home.... I've got the same proofs as you in case of string theory.... way more then just this! 

Math isn't perfect!

And I'm posting it here in the hope to find intelligent lifeforms.... just not in space.... :'D

I mean is Antartica Atlantis, the sunken continent und "frozen" water? Would make sense to me :D

It's not about "making sense". Making sense to you or me is far too subjective to be called science.

Instead, we've taken core samples and found many interesting things (but no signs of civilization). So no, Antarctica is NOT Atlantis, or at least not a pre-historical civilization sort of Atlantis. No evidence supports your idea, unless you have some?

You don't watched it just 5 minutes.... that's science?! 

Have you ever googled?  

Cause images of galaxies millions of lightyears away are more proof then pictures of antartica a few miles away?!  That's funny!

I think you know less of space then me.... 

and even Einstein was the opinion he knows nothing.... and you know by far less :'D

Or do you wanna tell ME you're a brighter star then Einstein?

which, by the way, was born just 15km away of me...

And I know many things!

Edited by BraveDoNut

2 minutes ago, BraveDoNut said:

You don't watched it just 5 minutes.... that's science?! 

I don't know what you're talking about. Watch what?

2 minutes ago, BraveDoNut said:

Cause images of galaxies millions of lightyears away are more proof then pictures of antartica a few miles away?!  That's funny!

I don't know what you're talking about. I showed you some evidence of ice core samples that show Antarctica has been ice bound for the last 30 million years, so unless you think humans had a civilization there further back than that, your idea that Antarctica is really Atlantis is false.

I think you know less of space then me.... 

This is entirely possible, but still just guesswork.

50 minutes ago, BraveDoNut said:

What do you wanna know in case of science? The connection between time and dark matter/energy maybe? ;) 

about time traveling?

warp?

black holes?

What exactly can you tell us about any of those things?

2 hours ago, BraveDoNut said:

I'm watching often "Ancient Aliens" it's a really interesting show

It is fiction. Not factual and not science.

@Phi
I don't know... I don't know... am I in a science forum or what?

And that's the pont... last 30 Million years? Proof it?! :'D  I have pictures of pyramid looking buildings in the same order like 3 other places on the world and from Antartica.... use google earth! 

@Strange
I havn't asked you to teach you science know... I asked you what you wanna know...  I mean, if you would believe me.

Maybe the theory that time is not just one dimension?
I mean, how would it be possible other way to travel in time near black holes, but the black holes expand the same speed like everything else?! Something like that maybe?

are you shining brighter now? 

Edited by BraveDoNut

6 minutes ago, BraveDoNut said:

Maybe the theory that time is not just one dimension?

What objective, measurable evidence do you have for this? 

I mean, how would it be possible other way to travel in time near black holes

What evidence do you have that it is possible to travel in time near black holes?

but the black holes expand the same speed like everything else

What evidence do you have that black holes expand?

You have made three claims. Now provide the evidence. That is how science works.

1 minute ago, BraveDoNut said:

And that's the pont... last 30 Million years? Proof it?! :'D 

What don't you trust about ice core samples? We drill down, remove the ice, and it's makeup tells us about how that region developed over time. 

I gave you a link to the evidence that proves you wrong, and you ask me to prove it again? I'm having a very difficult time understanding you. Do you understand how evidence works? Do you think the Atlanteans were an ice-bound civilization? Do you think they were able to make fire without wood? 

6 minutes ago, BraveDoNut said:

I have pictures of pyramid looking buildings in the same order like 3 other places on the world and from Antartica.... use google earth! 

I don't know why you mention this, or how it's relevant to the Atlantis/Antarctica relationship you're trying to establish. It seems like you're wilding ranting about several things all at once. Can you stick to one topic at a time, please? 

9 minutes ago, BraveDoNut said:

I have pictures of pyramid looking buildings in the same order like 3 other places on the world

Pyramids are common in many places, because they are very easy to build.

9 minutes ago, BraveDoNut said:

and from Antartica

There are no man-made pyramids in the Antarctic. (But there are possibly natural pyramid-like structures there.)

10 minutes ago, BraveDoNut said:

use google earth

That is not good enough. The burden of providing evidence is on you, not people asking.

If I search on Google, I don't find anything to support your claims. Therefore you are wrong.

@ strange

There are many pyramids everywhere, as I said... there's a whole pyramid belt around another equator!  But just 4 built in the order of the Orion belt.

Evidence? Pay me and you'll get some... and no that's not science, that's idiocracy

@ Phi

an ice core proofen by fake science isn't a proof.... with radio carbon, after dozens of nuclear test, bombs and fallout around the world? Are you kidding?

with nuclear bombs built by.... tada... jews

Edited by BraveDoNut

4 minutes ago, BraveDoNut said:

There are many pyramids everywhere, as I said

And, as I said, that isn't surprising.

there's a whole pyramid belt around another equator!

Evidence?

But just 4 built in the order of the Orion belt.

Evidence?

Evidence? Pay me and you'll get some..

OK. I'll request this thread is closed if you are not willing to support your inane claims.

and if you are not interested who and where it started is it your thing, if you'll learn stupid fake stuff in school is that your thing.... but I don't want that!

It's the so called "fake science" you allude to that is enabling you to take part in the world wide web and talk to people directly on the other side of the world in real time...It's the same "fake science" that put man on the Moon fifty years ago. It has nothing to do with mythical unsupported pseudoscience in relation to star people, Atlantis, Pyramid magic, or any other weird mystical unsupported beliefs you seem hooked on. 

10 minutes ago, BraveDoNut said:

an ice core proofen by fake science isn't a proof.

I've suddenly lost interest in talking to you. It's a waste of time if you aren't interested in removing your ignorance. Best of luck, enjoy your day.