Censorship, censorship, censorship.

3 minutes ago, Lawrence Dawson said:

Quantum mechanical mishmash explanations of black body radiation are pointless. They do not depend upon objective data. My inability to repeat the mishmash is due to a desire not to waste time. I thank "Sensei" for his further illumination of the "laser cooling" theory. If you have stated before that the 3.6 eV 0f 365 nm black light could be combined with "already present 10.2 eV" to create 13.6 escape eV  I might, at least, have understood your argument better. Two things I need to say about that. First the quantum dimensional model of electron orbitals is not the Bohr model. The lowest orbit is the "1s" with an electron voltage of  "0.065 eV." I am using the shell/subshell model of electron orbitals which is used by the Periodic Table of Elements, not the Bohr model. Secondly, it is not only the subdivision of the root frequency by "22 "which creates fluorescence and cooling. It is also the subdivision of the root frequency by "3"which fluoresces and cools. This is infrared at 820.3 nm with an electron voltage of 1.511 eV. I doubt if your theory can explain the fact that all direct subdivisions of the root frequency produce florescence and cooling. The simplest explanation is often the correct explanation.

Could you please enlighten me and tell me what: "negative-radiation sensitive hydrocarbon molecule" is.

Additionally, could you post the research you have published (as you say reject the notion of circumventing peer review, yet you didn't show any peer-reviewed publication, you just linked an article without your name. So does that mean you TRIED but got rejected?)?

-Dagl

@Lawrence Dawson

BTW, "Hydrogen bond" is this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_bond

It's what keeps water in liquid state at much higher temperatures for typical molecule with rest-mass 18.016 u. It's what holds DNA together etc. etc.

Therefor people (scientists) say you are writing "word salad".. as they interpret your words through mainstream terminology filter.. and you don't know (well) this terminology, therefor confusion caused by using inappropriate words in the wrong moment..

Edited by Sensei