The beginning of the universe

sinae10867

At first there were nothing, nothing is the same as a vacuum in a vacuum due to the dept of time, or nothing is the same as electricity.

The edge of the two vacuums sparks an electron, a proton follows, now we got Hydrogen, due to the vacuums and the non-physical entity of Hydrogen, Oxygen comes after, and the universe is created. The universe is a node of water in nothing, later on the universe creates acid, because the water got an arbitrary surface and this creates a current that generates mRNA inside the water.

The universe is made of water.

The living beings came from the acid releases underneath the ocean.

6 minutes ago, sinae10867 said:

At first there were nothing, nothing is the same as a vacuum in a vacuum due to the dept of time, or nothing is the same as electricity.

What was at first is not known. But we have plenty of evidence for an early hot, dense state followed by expansion (Big Bang). That is not vacuum. The rest of your post seems to be random guesses, or do you have supporting evidence?

Edited by Ghideon
half sentence missing

Im not a professional scientist or physicist I only got my network and that's no evidence I can show, but if you think that the universe is made of pourous water you will have more easy understanding everything. By the way the early hot is electricity, and the dense is water. Also the simple complexity of Hydrogen and Oxygen should by logic reveal that we are talking about the beginning. 

14 minutes ago, sinae10867 said:

Im not a professional scientist or physicist I only got my network and that's no evidence I can show, but if you think that the universe is made of pourous water you will have more easy understanding everything. By the way the early hot is electricity, and the dense is water. Also the simple complexity of Hydrogen and Oxygen should by logic reveal that we are talking about the beginning. 

!

Moderator Note

Sorry, no, not good enough.