Hijack from What new law would you make?

koti

@AUDI R6, I thought you should know that Audi R6 does not exist. There is RS6 which is a ~600hp station wagon (5 door combi) and there is the Audi R8 which is a mid engine 2 door super car. They also make the RS6 in Sedan lately. But no Audi R6.

3 minutes ago, koti said:

@AUDI R6, I thought you should know that Audi R6 does not exist. There is RS6 which is a ~600hp station wagon (5 door combi) and there is the Audi R8 which is a mid engine 2 door super car. They also make the RS6 in Sedan lately. But no Audi R6.

What should the punishment be?

3 hours ago, dimreepr said:

What should the punishment be?

A Daewoo. 

On 7/16/2019 at 4:55 PM, Phi for All said:

MigL, I proposed a single law where we guarantee a minimum subsistence level for all citizens to remove most of the reason people commit crimes. You bashed me for not including provisions for those who "broke" my law, but is it really applicable? How is someone going to break my law, which is similar to a Universal Basic Income? If they don't need/want the money, I don't see the need to put them in jail or fine them or lecture them for it. If I had proposed Social Security, would I need extra laws for those who didn't want to participate?

The rest of your attack seemed aimed at trolling me, asking if I'm one of Trump's advisors, insisting I'd be heaping more hardship on citizens, all clearly arguments that show, yet again, that you've completely misinterpreted what I've said. It used to frustrate me because I thought I wasn't expressing myself with clarity and precision, but I've come to learn you have a certain amount of willful obfuscationism in your discussion style that is drawn to strawman arguments and not quite "getting it". You like to poke people who don't share your worldview rather than try to understand it. While I can appreciate that you often find yourself in ideological opposition with progressive thinking, I also think you EXPECT to be in opposition so often that it causes you to pre-judge what others write, making it seem like you didn't read it in the first place.

And I still haven't heard a word about a US where the need to steal to feed your family is greatly reduced. That's the part I found interesting enough to post about.

20 hours ago, MigL said:

And you're still playing the victim...

I've already explained that I thought your first line was a set of laws that you proposed; and I apologized for my misunderstanding.
Your UBI is a policy that gets voted into place. In my mind; a law has consequence for non-abidance; otherwise, it's a suggestion.
As to why you would take my joke about you being a D Trump advisor so badly, I really didn't think that would be an issue, given your well-known feelings for the man.
The fact that you pretend to be 'hurt' by my joking, reminds me of the time you called me a 'TRUMPet' ( even though you know how I feel about the man ).

I don't recall going 'crying to mommy' after that incident.
Then again, I've never subscribed to 'victimhood".

And by all means, Swansont, go ahead and split off this 'hijack', even though I'm just responding to other's 'hijacks'.

Would you two stop it please? When our business skyrockets in a couple of years I’m going to rent a house on some island for a week and pay for your flights to come so I can hammer your insecurities out of you both with substances. For now you have to live with just the above. 

Children. 

5 hours ago, koti said:

A Daewoo. 

Would you two stop it please? When our business skyrockets in a couple of years I’m going to rent a house on some island for a week and pay for your flights to come so I can hammer your insecurities out of you both with substances. For now you have to live with just the above. 

Children. 

I guess it's too late for me to join in?

2 hours ago, J.C.MacSwell said:

I guess it's too late for me to join in?

Its available for people who are insecure with certain areas of their political views and those who know that an Audi R6 does not exist.

13 minutes ago, AUDI R6 said:

Ok you geniuses go do shit at the rest of your pathetic lives.

Will do. I currently have to deal with my shoulders mild sunburn and decide whether I’ll go to the beach or the 3 pools tomorrow morning in our hotel. I think I’ll go easy on the sun and choose the shade at the pool in front of my porch. I think I’ll also need to rent a quad tomorrow to see whats where at the islad I’m at, might as well grab some seafood while Im at it and then I’ll take my wife and son for a swim in the sea after my wife gets done with shopping and my kid gets done with day care. You have yourself a drive in your R6, Im sure it will be less pathetic. 

Edited by koti

11 hours ago, koti said:

Its available for people who are insecure with certain areas of their political views and those who know that an Audi R6 does not exist.

Will do. I currently have to deal with my shoulders mild sunburn and decide whether I’ll go to the beach or the 3 pools tomorrow morning in our hotel. I think I’ll go easy on the sun and choose the shade at the pool in front of my porch. I think I’ll also need to rent a quad tomorrow to see whats where at the islad I’m at, might as well grab some seafood while Im at it and then I’ll take my wife and son for a swim in the sea after my wife gets done with shopping and my kid gets done with day care. You have yourself a drive in your R6, Im sure it will be less pathetic. 

Your life sounds horrible really . I couldn't live on a hotel with all those luxuries .  Well while you learn how to be lazy  , I will sit home and design the rocket to visit the Moon . Then see whose life is pathetic.

11 hours ago, koti said:

Ough ! Do you have children ? Are you writing this kind of shit because you have middle age issues and insecurities? I suggest you visit a psychologist for your good . 

3 hours ago, AUDI R6 said:

Your life sounds horrible really . I couldn't live on a hotel with all those luxuries .  Well while you learn how to be lazy  , I will sit home and design the rocket to visit the Moon . Then see whose life is pathetic.

Ough ! Do you have children ? Are you writing this kind of shit because you have middle age issues and insecurities? I suggest you visit a psychologist for your good . 

!

Moderator Note

AUDI R6, we don't get personal here, it's against the rules. Attack ideas all you want, but we don't attack each other. Civility is our #1 rule, so please adjust your behavior accordingly.

This goes for everyone. Even in the Lounge, we keep it friendly and civil so it stays meaningful.

1 minute ago, Phi for All said:
!

Moderator Note

AUDI R6, we don't get personal here, it's against the rules. Attack ideas all you want, but we don't attack each other. Civility is our #1 rule, so please adjust your behavior accordingly.

This goes for everyone. Even in the Lounge, we keep it friendly and civil so it stays meaningful.

Have you seen the previous pages? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.