Science (split from The 11 dimensions of string theory)

AUDI R6

I've never been more convinced this thread serves zero purpose than letting someone posting a personal complaint about his lack of any understanding of science

27 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

I've never been more convinced that Dunning and Kruger has a point... 

1 hour ago, AUDI R6 said:

I know all physics and chemistry regardless of what you think . You cant just understand me because you are stuck with your math or you dont want to understand.

I really thought there was hope for you before you claimed this. I don't think we can help you. I think you need to find someplace where they love to talk about guesswork and everybody gets to make up their own definitions for things. Here, we appreciate accumulated human knowledge analyzed using the scientific method, since historically it's shown itself to give us the most trustworthy explanations we've ever had. I don't trust your knowledge of physics and chemistry because you've already shown you don't know what you're talking about.

I wish we had a good way to get through to you, but until you stop acting so willful about the things you don't understand (like science being here before humans), there's little discussion can do for you. You'll just keep repeating what you've misunderstood, and we'll just keep thinking you can't possibly be serious, and we'll keep voting your posts down because it looks like trolling. This is a mainstream science discussion forum.

8 minutes ago, Mordred said:

I've never been more convinced this thread serves zero purpose than letting someone posting a personal complaint about his lack of any understanding of science

I was always convinced of that.

1 minute ago, Phi for All said:

I really thought there was hope for you before you claimed this. I don't think we can help you. I think you need to find someplace where they love to talk about guesswork and everybody gets to make up their own definitions for things. Here, we appreciate accumulated human knowledge analyzed using the scientific method, since historically it's shown itself to give us the most trustworthy explanations we've ever had. I don't trust your knowledge of physics and chemistry because you've already shown you don't know what you're talking about.

I wish we had a good way to get through to you, but until you stop acting so willful about the things you don't understand (like science being here before humans), there's little discussion can do for you. You'll just keep repeating what you've misunderstood, and we'll just keep thinking you can't possibly be serious, and we'll keep voting your posts down because it looks like trolling. This is a mainstream science discussion forum.

Yes 

1 minute ago, dimreepr said:

I was always convinced of that.

Ok you continue using mathematical models in physics and try to combine QM with Relativity :P .