The issue of matter-antimatter asymmetry is solved!

AUDI R6

Well I think I have solved the matter-antimatter asymmetry.But this includes that the universe is not expanding , it is just being stretched . I will explain everything :

In the beginning space-time was so curved that it existed in the size of a sugar cube.All the energy of the universe was stored inside that cube of sugar.Then dark energy took over and started to stretch the universe.Space-time started becoming more flat , and it "seemed" to  be expanding , but in reality it was just stretched.During the era of the first particle - antiparticle pairs the universe was still very curved at some points of space-time.

This acted like an event horizon . Just like the event horizon , when an particle-antiparticle pair is created near the event horizon , the gravitational pull of the black hole doesn't let it escape , while the other escapes and becomes a real particle . 

According to quantum mechanics the chance of a particle to be generated just outside the event horizon and its pair to be generated inside the black hole is equal to the chance of a particle to be generated inside the black hole and its pair to be generated just outside the event horizon.

From all the particle-antiparticle pairs more particles became real particles than antiparticles so in the end matter came victorious against antimatter . This also means that somewhere in the universe there is an area full with anti-particles! This area is not reached because I guess dark energy hasn't stretched space-time enough!

1 hour ago, AUDI R6 said:

From all the particle-antiparticle pairs more particles became real particles than antiparticles

Why?

At most, all you've done is restate the basic premise: more particles exist than antiparticles. Just saying "More particles became real" doesn't explain the broken symmetry.

!

Moderator Note

Moved to Speculations. Please note the special rules for this section of the forum; in particular the need to support your claims with theory and evidence.

In the beginning space-time was so curved that it existed in the size of a sugar cube.All the energy of the universe was stored inside that cube of sugar.Then dark energy took over and started to stretch the universe.Space-time started becoming more flat , and it "seemed" to  be expanding , but in reality it was just stretched.

What is the difference? As the universe expands it also becomes flatter (imagine the surface of a balloon as it is inflated: the area increases but it also gets flatter).

This acted like an event horizon .

Can you show, mathematically, that parts of the universe acted like an event horizon; in other words like a black hole?

According to quantum mechanics the chance of a particle to be generated just outside the event horizon and its pair to be generated inside the black hole is equal to the chance of a particle to be generated inside the black hole and its pair to be generated just outside the event horizon.

OK, if we accept that for the moment, then why do you say:

From all the particle-antiparticle pairs more particles became real particles than antiparticles

If the chase of a particle and an anti-particle is the same. You are contradicting yourself.

It may have equal chance but doesnt mean it happens as often in reality. Take a coin . After you throw it the result will have 50% chance to be tales and 50% to be heads . But if you perform this 10 times  , there is no guarantee it will be 5 times heads and 5 times tales.

It could be 6 times heads and 4 times tales.

All the energy of the universe was inside a sugar cube so the stress-energy would bent spacetime as a black hole does and even more.

Edited by AUDI R6

44 minutes ago, AUDI R6 said:

But if you perform this 10 times  , there is no guarantee it will be 5 times heads and 5 times tales.

Do you know how many atoms there are in the universe? Do you know what the probability is that just by chance they all (or even a decent fraction of them) "came up heads"?

Do the math: you might realise just how silly this claim is.

44 minutes ago, AUDI R6 said:

All the energy of the universe was inside a sugar cube so the stress-energy would bent spacetime as a black hole does and even more.

Please demonstrate this is the case, in suitable mathematical detail.

I dont say they all came up heads . Let me explain : Let's throw a coin and see its results. Every time the coin is heads the particle doesnt escape the event horizon and  the anti-particle becomes a real anti-particle . Opposite for tales.The coin showed 6 times heads and 4 times tales .Multiply that by 100000 = 6000000 heads and 4000000 tales

Now since there are 6000000 anti-particles and 4000000 particles  , 4000000 particles annihiliate with 4000000 anti-particles and in the end we have 2000000 anti-particles.

The 2000000 anti-particles are what we can see in the end.

The 2000000 anti-particles are much less than the 5000000 pairs.

The ratio at which heads came to tales would be : For 1000000  heads we have 1000001 tales.

So more anti-particles fell to the" black hole" than particles but they are not gone and when the universe becomes flat enough they will come to action , they will be annihiliated with you  , me ,planets and galaxies until   only pure energy is left.

And i also suspect that there is a standard time interval at which the universe becomes flat enough for them to take action and no matter could exist after that event only pure energy if the universe continues to becoming flat but how dark energy works is not related to this thread.

Edited by AUDI R6

23 minutes ago, AUDI R6 said:

Multiply that by 100000 = 6000000 heads and 4000000 tales

That is not how probabilities work. Back to school. 

25 minutes ago, AUDI R6 said:

until   only pure energy is left.

There is no such thing as "pure energy".

26 minutes ago, AUDI R6 said:

And i also suspect that there is a standard time interval at which ...

As you don't even know how to calculate probabilities, and you certainly don't know why the early universe was not like a black hole, I don't think we need to give much credibility to your "suspicions".

You are conflating 'matter' with 'real', and 'anti-matter' with, what, 'unreal' ?
Anti-matter particles, like a positron for example, is just as 'real' as an electron.
There is no guarantee that only matter escapes the event horizon and becomes real; Anti-matter has the same probability of escape and becoming real.

You haven't presented a solution, just a lack of understanding.

16 hours ago, AUDI R6 said:

I dont say they all came up heads . Let me explain : Let's throw a coin and see its results. Every time the coin is heads the particle doesnt escape the event horizon and  the anti-particle becomes a real anti-particle . Opposite for tales.The coin showed 6 times heads and 4 times tales .Multiply that by 100000 = 6000000 heads and 4000000 tales

First, 6 times one hundred thousand is not 6 million.

You do realize you just stated that if you flip a coin one hundred million times, statistically you should get heads 60% of the time.  That thar is crazy talk...