Is change possible?

Farid

Farid, are you trying to be a topologist?

Anyway it is your premise that the circle gets changed into a square - and that means (and therefore proves) the circle undergoes change. It is you that keeps telling us it is changed - should I be apologising for believing you?

No, that person is saying the circle transformed into a square, not that the circle it is equivalent to a square. 

I know that person is saying it transformed. If someone says that a circle became a square, he is saying that a circle is a square or a circle is the same as a square. 

So you are saying that a circle cannot be a square or a circle is not the same as a square, therefore a circle always remains a circle. 

Anyway it is your premise that the circle gets changed into a square - and that means (and therefore proves) the circle undergoes change. It is you that keeps telling us it is changed - should I be apologising for believing you?

Try to ignore that change is happening. Try just focusing on understanding what I am saying. I was not saying that a change is happening, I was saying suppose someone else does. 

Edited by Farid