Properties of chemicals

ravenauriesh

Hello there! I'm currently working on a research topic. I just need a deeper information about the properties of compounds, how do they are similar in character, how they can do certain things when combined. More like I want a book concerning on processes of how compounds can do. "Just like a cook book of chemicals' lol

Please help me to study that will really a big help!

24 minutes ago, ravenauriesh said:

Hello there! I'm currently working on a research topic. I just need a deeper information about the properties of compounds, how do they are similar in character, how they can do certain things when combined. More like I want a book concerning on processes of how compounds can do. "Just like a cook book of chemicals' lol

I think this question is a bit too broad. There are such a huge range of chemical compounds, that it would be impossible to summarise them all.

One place you could start is by looking at the periodic table: this lists all the elements and shows the relationships between them. Similar elements appear in the same column. The patterns of behaviour are explained by the number (and organisation) of electrons in the atom.

Here is an example: http://www.rsc.org/periodic-table

For more information, I would try and find an introductory course in chemistry (either a book or online).

1 hour ago, ravenauriesh said:

Please help me to study that will really a big help!

You want a chemistry textbook