Can anyone believe Hillary Clinton was supposed to loose the election according to Bible?

Cullen J

4 minutes ago, Strange said:

Maybe you should explain what you are talking about, then.

So far, all we've had is biblical literalism (which is a ridiculous concept)  and attacks on women.

Do you have anything useful to say?

its just hard for you to reason isn't  it?

You know what? No one is close to understanding me. Am just starting to realize that first guy on the top was right,this is a science forum not bible study.y'all just a bunch of non believers,i wonder if Einstein is in Heaven or Hell...am gone!.how do i delete my account??

5 minutes ago, Cullen J said:

You just dont get it!!

I do. You want to perpetuate a patriarchal system that favors you as a man and forces women to serve you as their master. It's rooted in a deep-seated fear of spending resources on children not from your loins, and seeks to control women's bodies for your own use. It's a pathetic, greedy, unmanly way to view the world, imo.

But other than that, how's your day going?

17 minutes ago, Cullen J said:

No one is close to understanding me. 

And whose fault is that?

Am just starting to realize that first guy on the top was right,this is a science forum not bible study.y'all just a bunch of non believers,i wonder if Einstein is in Heaven or Hell...am gone!.how do i delete my account??

If you just came here to preach, then you are probably wasting your time (although not everyone here is a non-believer).

We don't delete accounts.

20 minutes ago, Phi for All said:

I do. You want to perpetuate a patriarchal system that favors you as a man and forces women to serve you as their master. It's rooted in a deep-seated fear of spending resources on children not from your loins, and seeks to control women's bodies for your own use. It's a pathetic, greedy, unmanly way to view the world, imo.

Actually women can be just as flawed and patriarchal as men are.

Many women in the United States only go after the powerful and good-looking men while ignoring men of lower status and looks.

Why do you think there was an Elliot Rodger if women are so perfect and pure?

18 hours ago, Cullen J said:

Forget it..Let me simplify  this whole thing, i intended to ask, "If God cursed woman that she will forever look up to man,how is it that there are some women presidents?" Its just that simple.i need to know.and kindly if you say it doesnt apply to modern time,how is it so? Because thats a curse to woman from God Himself and its plainly in the Bible.[If Jesus said He will come back then so He will]...[If God cursed woman forever to be under man then thats the case forever]  i dont believe that things can change from what was written in bible...i think i complicated the matter talkin about Trump and Hillary..so this is the real question,how is  it that woman can be president and rule man according to your understanding unlike what God said in Genesis? Thank you. 

That's complete nonsense. Misinterpretation at least. Women were not cursed in The Old Testament. See X commandments: there is "Honour thy father and thy mother" not "Honour thy father"..

2 minutes ago, seriously disabled said:

Actually women can be just as flawed and patriarchal as men are.

Many women in the United States only go after the powerful and good-looking men while ignoring men of lower status and looks.

Why do you think there was an Elliot Rodger if women are so perfect and pure?

You can hate all you want, and you seem to want, but it has nothing to do with gender.

21 hours ago, Cullen J said:

In the bible Genesis chapter 3:16 we learn that man was to rule over woman,this really haunts me to this day since elections,could this be the reason Hillary lose??.

You are easily haunted. 

If God made Hillary lose then he chose Donald to win.  So apparently God likes a fucking moron*, who is a pathological liar, and sexually assaults women.  

So are you saying God is nuts?

*As reported by the people who worked with him.

Edited by Bufofrog

1 minute ago, Bufofrog said:

If God made Hillary lose then he chose Donald to win.  So apparently God likes a fucking moron*, who is a pathological liar, and sexually assaults women.  

So are you saying God is nuts?

Given all the inconsistencies and violence in the bible, maybe god is a fucking moron and a pathological liar.

1 hour ago, Cullen J said:

Let's say all that happened as part of punishment to humanity,woman could have been the better version of leadership but she screwed it up...

1. God is omnibenevolent

2. God collectively punishes humanity with genocide. 

Pick one. 

22 hours ago, Cullen J said:

Ok i get it but not the way i expected,mayb i dint make it very clear..but i appreciate your comments except  that guy talkin about tabloids,i have never even thought of reading tabloids...i feel offended! U cud have just not say anything instead.i just aired my thoughts that was a bit of problem to me and just wanted a kind opinion ,and you talkin about tabloids????????????  how rude!! Am sorry guys but if someone see this as nonsense then i beg this topic to be removed,thank you.

hey man, the way you talk makes it seems like you are trying to get reactions.

On 7/4/2019 at 2:45 PM, Cullen J said:

i dont believe that things can change from what was written in bible...

Now THAT is the definition of faith I grew up with. Unshakeable, unwavering, unalterable even in the face of reality. Strong belief that needs no reasoning, quiet and proud in its defiance of observation and measurement.

With this kind of faith, one could easily see God helping the Russians curse Hillary. 

32 minutes ago, Phi for All said:

Now THAT is the definition of faith I grew up with. Unshakeable, unwavering, unalterable even in the face of reality. Strong belief that needs no reasoning, quiet and proud in its defiance of observation and measurement.

I have seen someone say, "if the Bile and reality are in conflict, then it must be reality that is wrong." It seems Cullen has a similarly blinkered view.

On 7/4/2019 at 9:45 PM, Cullen J said:

i dont believe that things can change from what was written in bible...

Do you stick to all the food rules in Leviticus?

Do you think that thieves should have their hands cut off? Or maybe we should turn the other cheek and forgive them? Which bits of the bible do you believe and which do you discard?