How Magnetism creates difference of potential ?

Hi,

I was reading electronics and I have a perception in my mind that potential difference is created by making the difference of electric charges on both ends. Higher potential is what means that there is more negative charge (More Electrons) and lower potential means there is more positive charge (Less Electrons). Due to the difference of charges the electric field is created (Negative to Positive -- Convention does not matter about the direction of Electric Field) and that cause the electrons to flow from the conductive wire. The more the difference the more energy the electron will flow. 

Now recently when I study how electricity is created and I came to know about the electromagnetic induction as the conductor moves the electrons flow. What I don't understand now, is how this difference of charges theory fit in the induction or I was absolutely wrong all the way. Please help me out !!

You can get an electric field from a configuration of charges, but that does not mean that all electric fields can be viewed that way.

A changing magnetic field creates an electric field, in a way that is different from what you get in electrostatics. There are also particle that have intrinsic magnetic fields.

10 hours ago, usmansa1 said:

"There are also particle that have intrinsic magnetic fields " , Are you referring to electrons. 

electrons, protons, neutrons. Many subatomic particles have a magnetic moment.