The most perfect shape

Theifcom

This is sphere for all to know. This may not seem like it ,but it is  let me tell you how.

You see sphere's are well the prefect shape by the fact you can't drawl it. Trust me all those shapes with the spheres are only shaded circles not a true circle by when you draw on paper you only can draw in 2D for the most part. Unless doing 2 or 3 point drawings. A sphere is one of the only shapes to have only a start not an end, hey sometimes not even a start.

Why is it prefect? Look into space or you cells or matter, by the fact what shape are they? Spheres they are always spheres so I ask one question to end off. Why? why is it that we can't draw it but it is every where in nature, space and so on. I don't know. But do you know?

• Strange changed the title to The most perfect shape
2 hours ago, Theifcom said:

You see sphere's are well the prefect shape by the fact you can't drawl it. Trust me all those shapes with the spheres are only shaded circles not a true circle by when you draw on paper you only can draw in 2D for the most part.

That is true of drawing any 3D shape in 2D. There is nothing special about spheres in this respect.

A sphere is one of the only shapes to have only a start not an end, hey sometimes not even a start.

How are you defining "start" and "end"? where is the "start" and "end" of a tetrahedron?

Look into space or you cells or matter, by the fact what shape are they? Spheres they are always spheres

Nope. They are almost never spheres.

5 hours ago, Strange said:

That is true of drawing any 3D shape in 2D. There is nothing special about spheres in this respect.

How are you defining "start" and "end"? where is the "start" and "end" of a tetrahedron?

Nope. They are almost never spheres.

On the part about start or end on a sphere I mean that lets say you walk around the sphere you can start but can't have a technical end to the sphere because there is no end point.

Then to the point I was talking about with it being every where. Planets are spheres, protons neutrons and electrons are spheres, than starts are spheres. I just find it weird that most things are spheres when you look to the littlest forums of matter, or the stars in space. 

59 minutes ago, Theifcom said:

On the part about start or end on a sphere I mean that lets say you walk around the sphere you can start but can't have a technical end to the sphere because there is no end point.

Well, I guess you would end when you got back to where you started. But this is no different from a torus (which has the advantage of being geometrically flat) or any other connected surface.

1 hour ago, Theifcom said:

Planets are spheres ... than starts are spheres

Nope. (I assume you mean "stars".) They are generally unsymmetrical oblate spheroids. Most diverge quite a bit from being spheres.

1 hour ago, Theifcom said:

protons neutrons and electrons are spheres

Protons and neutrons do not have a static shape but, again, are not generally spherical spherical.

http://www.washington.edu/news/2003/04/05/surprise-to-physicists-protons-arent-always-shaped-like-a-basketball/

Electrons are fundamental particles and therefore have zero size and are, therefore, not spheres.

I just find it weird that most things are spheres when you look to the littlest forums of matter, or the stars in space. 

Most thing are approximately spherical because of energy minimisation. They are not actually spherical for other reasons. All of this can be explained by physics.

6 hours ago, Theifcom said:

Then to the point I was talking about with it being every where. Planets are spheres, protons neutrons and electrons are spheres, than starts are spheres. I just find it weird that most things are spheres when you look to the littlest forums of matter, or the stars in space. 

As others have said planets etc are actually oblate spheroids. If you chose to ask why these oblate spheroid shapes form, then the answer is the centripedal force overcoming the force of gravity in attempting to shape perfect  spheres.

As dust and debris gather and stick together in space, it does so under the domain of the electrostatic forces, until a certain size is reached, when gravity takes over and attempts to form spheres. Why you may ask? Simply put, only spherical shapes allow for every point on a surface to have the same distance from the center of that mass....Tectonic plate movements etc may cause mountains and such to form or result in other aspects of irregularities, but over the course of time, even these will eventually be flattened out. Then again the centripedal forces that are present, result in an oblate shape. 

So the conclusion that is reached is that the strong and weak nuclear forces,  electrostatic forces, gravity, angular momentum and centripedal forces control the general shape of things.

Edited by beecee