Mathematical morphology of plants

Hello ¡¡ I from am Colombia, sorry for my english, I am a Student of Engineering and with a companions ,we want to create a 3d model of plants simulating reality, our problem is that we do not know the name of the study or the specific science that specifies the number of branches, the number of leaves, the distance between the branches, the distance between leaves, the distribution between them, and everything that is related, because we need all the numerical data for the creation of our plant

Programmer making plugin for 3D application which is generating virtual 3D object of tree, or making stand-alone application generating tree object, should let user of application enter the all data.

Check how it has been implemented in many plugins for 3D applications.

Search net for "tree designer 3d", "tree maker 3d", or "tree builder 3d" etc. etc.

Ok, if there are several ways one of them are fractals for this creation, however I have not found one that develops it with "real plant data", so I wanted to know which was the most concrete study of this if it has a name and there find more information