Why dont we imprison people who dont respect different races and cultures

anaccountnow

25 minutes ago, anaccountnow said:

If you don't mind when some ignorant guy insults you in the street then ok. But there are people who don't like this. 

Should I leave because I think the law should punish "minor things" worse? They already punish it but its not effective. 

Don't talk about consistency. Stop trying to be a smartass. Im sure you don't like brash mouths or people who break the law. If you don't mind it that's fine. There are people who mind it and they are complaining. I want a better world.

On the whole, in those circumstances I try to work out why they are being dicks.
It's often because they have been misled.

"Should I leave because I think the law should punish "minor things" worse? They already punish it but its not effective. "
So, you think we should do more of the ineffective thing...
OK...?

Do you see why others might not  feel that's going to help as much as tackling the actual cause?

2 minutes ago, anaccountnow said:

Stop talking and start listening. Hate spreads hate. Don't tell me that. I NEVER said its not ok to hate. You can hate but you have to have manners. Understand that!

Who Dictates what manners are?

1 minute ago, John Cuthber said:

On the whole, in those circumstances I try to work out why they are being dicks.
It's often because they have been misled.

"Should I leave because I think the law should punish "minor things" worse? They already punish it but its not effective. "
So, you think we should do more of the ineffective thing...
OK...?

Do you see why others might not  feel that's going to help as much as tackling the actual cause?

Look at Singapore. Singapore doesn't have thieves etc. Its not ineffective at all

8 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

Who Dictates what manners are?

OMG :D The law.

8 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

You don't seem to understand people, at all...

I don't seem but I do. People are selfish beings. I understand people very well actually. Its not impossible to change them. Look at Singapore.

Edited by anaccountnow
forgot

2 minutes ago, anaccountnow said:

You cant observe thievery or vandalism in countries like Singapore because the law there is more strict.  I say it is VERY POSSIBLE.

OK, have you got a link to support this assertion?

46 minutes ago, anaccountnow said:

You cant observe thievery or vandalism in countries like Singapore

Actually, you can. It’s just at a lower rate than in some other locations.

4 minutes ago, anaccountnow said:

Who doesn't know? Specifically.

You made the claim. Onus is yours to support it. I’m not the one who asserted not a single human on the planet didn’t know. 

I know you’ll just continue to waffle, though. I know you’re not only unwilling to support your posts, but you’re also incapable. 

2 hours ago, anaccountnow said:

its ok to think but you still have  to respect the law. the law has to be more strict. things like vulgar vocabulary should get a more serious punishment.

I think punishment is road to nowhere. No matter if we are talking about narcotics or intolerance. After prison these people hate more than hate less.. After prison have more contacts to people like they are, than less. (where they will get more contacts to e.g. aryan brotherhood than prison in US?!) Also e.g. it's complete plain stupid to put narcotics-making-chemist to prison. After he or she gets out of jail, you will have more narcotics on streets, instead of less. Other criminals will persuade, blackmail, scary, chemist to make narcotics for them.. Instead of reducing problem, you'll create them intenser in the future (that don't bother typical politicians as they will be out of office long time ago, and they have very short perspectives, but bother me).

If somebody revealed its true face in private conversation by voice, SMS, e-mail.. and then this transmission or voice was hiddenly recorded and released to the public.. who should be punished? The one who revealed true face of somebody did good thing for community.. or the one who is actually lying the public community in official interviews?

Edited by Sensei

28 minutes ago, iNow said:

You made the claim. Onus is yours to support it. I’m not the one who asserted not a single human on the planet didn’t know. 

I know you’ll just continue to waffle, though. I know you’re not only unwilling to support your posts, but you’re also incapable. 

:D:lol::lol: I didn't assert not a single human on the planet didn't know.  You’ll just continue to waffle, though. I know you’re not only unwilling to support your posts, but you’re also incapable. 

11 minutes ago, zapatos said:

"The law" dictates manners?!?! Please, just stop. 

:D Really?  You think you cant sue people for verbal assault?

its in the law. Maybe I used the wrong words? That is also possible. English is my 4th language.

16 minutes ago, zapatos said:

Well that was rather vulgar. Off with his head!

its not prohibited. yet. you genius. English is my 4th language FYI. If you don't think before you write, I will not discuss with you. You have to check the facts first. I think I will ignore you. LMAO.

3 minutes ago, anaccountnow said:

:D:lol::lol: I didn't assert not a single human on the planet didn't know.  You’ll just continue to waffle, though. I know you’re not only unwilling to support your posts, but you’re also incapable. 

Way to prove him wrong... :doh:

BTW your manners are appalling, lock yourself in a cupboard and think about what you've done...

49 minutes ago, iNow said:

how did you support that its not obvious to everybody in this discussion that thievery and vandalism is just in lower rate? you didn't. as we say in the country where I live 

Those, who are preaching water, but drinking wine

13 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

Way to prove him wrong... :doh:

BTW your manners are appalling, lock yourself in a cupboard and think about LMAO. what did I do?

Prove me wrong? really? So are you saying that it isn't obvious to everyone that vandalism and thievery is just in lower rate. you believe what you want to believe because its easy for you. You"re too subjective. 

to support my assertion that vandalism and thievery is in lower rate because Singapore's law system is more effective and more strict? If you need a link for that then I don't think we can debate. My English isn't perfect because its my 4th language. But if you re not educated enough to know that its a fact and need a link for sth like that then we wont debate. It wasn't because I wasn't capable of giving you a link but because its unacceptable. I will NOT look for a link to support sth that is very OBVIOUS. and by everyone I mean everyone in this discussion. LOL.

Edited by anaccountnow
not specific