*HP Spoiler* Why make him die?

anthropos

HARRY POTTER SPOILER...PLS DON"T READ IT IF YOU HAVEN FINISH THE BOOK!!!

I don't know why J.K. Rowling always has to kill a character from book four onwards. After reading the book, my friends and I were going "ERM...we were like, so happy that they got the Horcrux and then, TADA, Dumby's dead, and the locket's gone." I know death is inevitable, but...why must there always be a guy who will die at the end of each book? It's like a death ritual or something. o_0

I don't know why J.K. Rowling always has to kill a character from book four onwards. After reading the book, my friends and I were going "ERM...we were like, so happy that they got the Horcrux and then, TADA, Dumby's dead, and the locket's gone." I know death is inevitable, but...why must there always be a guy who will die at the end of each book? It's like a death ritual or something. o_0

Did you ever think you might be spoiling the book for someone who hasn't read it yet?

That's why I wrote "HP spoiler" for the title! Unless there are crazy people who read the article though they know they haven't finished the book!

Anyway, all articles on the Net which spoils books, movies, etc. all say "WARNING>>>Spoilers" So i thought it would be okay...O_O

**Looks at coquina with wide, innocent eyes**

You might want to change the title to Harry Potter Spoiler. I only came in here to see what on earth you were talking about :) Don't worry, I couldn't care less about Harry Potter, so you haven't spoiled anything for me, it's the 17 other views this thread's received so far ;)

Ollie

It's because

J K Rowling is an awful author who steals all of her ideas from other more literate authors. She wants to keep her cash cow, but in real life the actor who plays fumbledoor is dead (Richard Harris). So, being a rather dull witted person, she killed off dumblepoor in the book.

I have made the necessary changes...(But I can't change the title...**sobs**...Thanks, Ollie! **Beaming** Bleh, anyway, I think Richard Harris is better at portraying Dumby than Michael Gambon...

I read that Richard Harris at first refused but later wanted the role because his granddaughter (hmm...if I have remembered it correctly...i have a bad memory u_u") threatened not to speak to him anymore if he didn't...:D