Roswell, 2019... The only difference is now the Navy says UFOs are real

Polinski

5 minutes ago, Strange said:

1. There was no animosity.

2. It depends on who we are not alone with, I guess.

3. There is zero evidence of that, so it is a moot question.

Radar recordings are not zero evidence. And you most certainly will never hold an SAP clearance to be briefed

But you know anyway 

Edited by Polinski

2 minutes ago, Phi for All said:

It also doesn't automatically mean alien either.

I am pretty sure I didn't suggest that. These sightings have man made written all over them, the more you look into it the less unidentified they look...  

10 minutes ago, Strange said:

You lost me at Michio Kaku ... :)

Good point, maybe even a blind pig finds the occasional acorn... 

1 minute ago, Polinski said:

Radar recordings are not zero evidence.

They're zero evidence of extraterrestrials. They are definitely evidence for UFOs. The two aren't equal.

2 minutes ago, Polinski said:

And you most certainly will never hold an SAP clearance to be briefed

And you bring this up why? Is this like your claim that the Navy says these UFOs are alien? 

10 minutes ago, Phi for All said:

They're zero evidence of extraterrestrials. They are definitely evidence for UFOs. The two aren't equal.

And you bring this up why? Is this like your claim that the Navy says these UFOs are alien? 

No it was said that there is zero evidence that the crafts are alien.  Without the proper clearance this can not be claimed with authority.  There is a reason that we know of this and another reason that only security clearance holders were briefed.  The Navy is claiming that they have evidence.  Of what we do not know.

43 minutes ago, Moontanman said:

Michio Kaku posted a video recently that made a pretty good case the things the Navy is reporting are highly maneuverable hypersonic drones being developed by the US and Russia... 

He most certainly does not have SAP clearance.  Furthermore this clown also says that we are computer programs in a virtual reality simulated universe

Daffy Duck made more sense

@Polinski
Nobody is ‘getting mad’ at you. Rather, I believe, they are a little frustrated by some of your posts- and with good reason. This is a science discussion site - not a mud flinging contest. So many of your posts are littered with unnecessary, snide remarks.

I am presuming you’re an adult although sometimes it’s hard to gauge. You definitely have things to contribute to discussions but  I really feel you need to remind yourself that it is ‘discussion’ and try to remain a little more open to others responses. Angrily stating that things are as you see them is not sufficient. Sure, state your views, but try to remember a fact is not a fact without evidence. I’m pretty sure that’s what people want you to realise in order to have meaningful discussions.

I apologise to you, and all members of the forum, for interrupting in this way but it’s hard to just sit back and watch without responding in some way.

Try taking a look at some of Ghideon’s posts and apply his approach to yours. His exemplary ability to respond to even the most totally frustrating posts, and the patience he gives people, are almost unbelievable, and very deeply inspiring.

1 hour ago, Polinski said:

If you wish to argue you will have to argue with the Navy as I have made absolutely no claims

Have fun with that

!

Moderator Note

Well then, you have provided the link, and I guess there's nothing to discuss — you're just being a messenger. No reason for you to post anything more. Thread closed.

51 minutes ago, Polinski said:

No it was said that there is zero evidence that the crafts are alien.  Without the proper clearance this can not be claimed with authority.

STOP. Take a breath. Read what is being written.

Saying that there is zero evidence for an explanation is NOT the same as claiming it's impossible. There MAY be aliens out there, but there is zero evidence that supports aliens more than a terrestrial explanation. Let's stop talking past one another, shall we?