Aloe Vera Juice State

5 minutes ago, DrP said:

When I worked/seconded for a tissue company they used to put aloe vera into the baby wet wipes. I think it was for disinfecting purposes or something. They had to recall the project after too many complaints. I spoke to the mill manager about it and asked why it was canned... he replied in a very slow draw out SE English accent "well... too much aloe vera... [it was] burning the babies arses!"    I am still not sure why I found the way he said it funny.

I once broke a cactus and licked the sap  -  it was awful - very bitter. I can imagine that the sap would be unpleasant for a babies bum if too concentrated.

I 50:50 it with coconut oil to make a preshave

3 minutes ago, koti said:

@Strange, I appologize for steering this into science fiction instead of sticking to science.

!

Moderator Note

If you can't find SOME way to link the Alien movies to the use of aloe vera, I'll have to split this to its own thread. :P

16 minutes ago, Phi for All said:
!

Moderator Note

If you can't find SOME way to link the Alien movies to the use of aloe vera, I'll have to split this to its own thread. :P

I think the very tenuous link was that the aloe juice had the appearance of alien cum and might taste similar... however, this claim was made by someone who has never even tasted aloe vera.

3 minutes ago, DrP said:

I think the very tenuous link was that the aloe juice had the appearance of alien cum and might taste similar... however, this claim was made by someone who has never even tasted aloe vera.

It may ease the pain of birth...

57 minutes ago, StringJunky said:

You haven't watched Alien then. :D

A long long time ago but in my mind it was done the traditional way!

59 minutes ago, koti said:

Was just about to post this but Stringy beat me to it:

D6AD12C7-EE68-452A-A289-8C1F06CF16B9.jpeg

Hmm.